Chapter 57

..now he is in custody and will be sent to prison. No words on how he was found but the sentence will be for 10 years or life."

  I held Camila's hand tightly. She gave me a happy smiled and hugged me.

Camila: Do you realize what this means! We can finally be together happy with no worries on being attacked!

Lauren...

Camila: Lauren?

Lauren: I can't believe that they got him.

Camila: Let's go out and eat and be happy of us being together.

Lauren: Okay Fine you better take me out somewhere good.

  I got up and went to my room. Camila wqs going to pick me up in a hour. I had enough time to take a shower and get ready.

  Camila and I have been so strong not as a couple but being my best friend. She was there no matter what. I feel like I have to repay it to her.  I knew exactly how she would be grateful.

I went to my closet.  I got my cropped Rolling Stone shirt and my jean shorts.  I put on a beanie and some converse.  I went downstairs to wait for Camila.Fifteen minutes later she came in.

Camila: Damn Lo

Lauren: Shut up

Camila: Well lets go my lady.

Lauren: You did not just say that.

Camila: Woops I did .

  She held my hand and I wondered where her car was.

Lauren: Camila where's your car?

Camila: Lo the place is just up the street. plus you have to get back in shape for the softball finals. They managed to get there without you. Coach told me to tell you.

Lauren: Woah they're really considering me. I thought people would hate me for putring Zac in prison.

Camila: Your shitting me right now. He fucking deserved that Lauren. He mest with you. Touched and hit you. I just cant stand anyone doing that to you.

Lauren: I know but his family.

Camila: He has no one Lauren. He just as dead to them.  He left them for the gang he joined.

Lauren: ..

Camila: He didn't tell you huh

Lauren...

Camila: Figures. We're here.

Camila POV

  I kept a hold of her hand. We waited in line like the others. People were talking and staring at us. I just looked at Lauren.  She looked so furious. Her eyes where gping from green to grey. I was getting worried.

Camila: Lo don't . ignore them. We can go somewhere else if you want.

Lauren: Nah were cool here.
Tender: Camila party for two.

Camila: That would be us Lauren.

Lauren: We cant eat here.

Camila: What why?

  Lauren went running. I appoligized to the tender and went to get Camila.  Damn for a girl who doesn't work out as much as she used to she can run. I finally caught up to her and she was in tears and had a mad expression.

Camila: What hell happened to you Lauren?

Lauren: Reporters. Cops. People. staring.

  I gave her a reasured look as she was crying. I hugged her and she put her arms on my waist. I pulled apart and gave her a kiss.

Camila: Listen we can just order pizza at my place. We'll watch a movie and no interruptions. You ok with that?

Lauren: I woukd love that.

About two hours later.  both of the girls put on comfortable pjs. Lauren was wearing a T-shirt with her softball logo and spandex shorts. Camila wore a big shirt that covered most of her body so she didn't wear shorts.

Camila:That must be the pizza

  I got up and almost tripped off the clothes on my room I've been "wanting" to pick up. I went downstairs.  I saw my mom was home and told her Lauren was here. She had already gotten the pizza and was confused with it. I gave her two slices and went back to my room . Lauren was showing so much skin. She was placing a movie on the tv and couldn't reach.  Her butt was so amazing. I put the pizza down and hugged het waist. She looked down.

Lauren: Wanna explain why your face is near my butt?

Camila: you have a comfortable ass what can I say.

She giggled and hit my arm. She went to get a slice of pizza and noticed two where missing. I told her my mom had gotten it.

Lauren:Camz! We were talking about my ass and your moms here!

Camila: lo who cares. shes downstairs.

Lauren: I won't ruin our moment. Come here babe the movie is about to start.

Camila: Gladly