Chapter 1

Hello peeps. I am back from my hibernation and this update is dedicated to my dear friend ScarletWrites41. Happy birthday friend. I am sorry I could not update yesterday on your bday. But its here now. Loads and loads of wishes from me on the essential day. Love you loads of.

Hope you all enjoy it.

Not edited..
___________________________

SHANTIVAN

PAYAL AND AKASH WEDDING

The after marriage rituals were almost done from Greh-pravesh to ring finding ceremony. Almost all the needed rituals were done.
Now on the posh couch, they sat all exhausted.

"Arre Khushi ji or Chotte kahi nazar nhi aa rhe!" Asked Anjali. (Khushi ji and Chotte aren't seen anywhere!)

Observing the absence of the duo, all tensed up.

"Arre humne toh bhut time se dekha bhi nhi hai unhe. Pta nhi kaha chle gye dono. Phele shaddi ke waqt gayab the or ab greh-pravesh ki rasmo mei bhi nhi dikh rhe. Kaha hai dono?" said Bua-ji among the group holding her head. (I haven't seen them since long. Don't know where have they gone. Firstly they were absent during the marriage ceremony and now in the rituals too. Where could they be ?)

"Kahi apni shaddi ki baat toh ni kr rhe. Humne dekha hai dono ko... Kuch toh seen hai dono mei." Commented Anjali winking towards Nani who already were planning to settle both of them. (What if they are talking about there own marriage. I have been observing both of them... There is definitely something cooking between them.)

Nani likes Khushi alot and is waiting for the right time to ask her hand for her chotte. She had even matched their kundali's. So she was waiting for the appropriate time and the time was now. After Akash's marriage they would keep their alliance forward. As its completed they would keep the offer infront.

The main door opened and the newly wedded couple entered. Their necks adorning the beautiful white red coloured garlands. Bride's neck adorned the nuptial thread as well as the vermillion on her head telling all the symbol that of a bride.

Nk was the first one to gather their presence. Shocked! Would be an understatement. He pointed out his finger in the trance with his mouth wide open at the couple for everyone to gather their existence. Anjali who was still giggling at the comment she passed, looked up smiling where Nk pointed out.

Rest of the members too glanced where the two looked.

Arnav and Khushi, the two newly married stood in front of the group with their garlands on. Khushi was looking at the ground in shame whereas Arnav had his head held high.

"Yeh kya majak hai chotte." asked highly furiated Anjali. Seeing his brother and her friend married secretly angered her. Not only her but all the occupants present in the room. Though she would be glad if they got married but not like this. This isn't acceptable to her. (What nonsense is this.)

"Yeh koi majak nhi hai di. Aap hi kheti thi ke shaddi krlo, toh krli mene. Mene or khushi ne shaddi kr li hai." Arnav declared authoratively eyeing Shyam all the while. (I am not kidding di. You used to chant that I should marry now, so I did. I and Khushi have married each other.)

Closing his hand in a fist, he clenched and unclenched it when he saw Shyam eyeing Khushi furiously. Glancing towards Khushi to know her reaction whether she too is looking at him or not, he saw that she was looking down as the floor was most appropriate thing to look at. Tears descending down her eyes. She glanced up towards her family who were still shocked with the new formed information.