1: News

[ Aly ]

"What? How the hell did 21 appear in that equation?" Asked Rj who's obviously lost in his own head at the moment. His eyes rambled at Kate solving the strenuous mathematical problem, making him scrunch his nose to it's difficulty.

"Do I really have to repeat myself Jay Jay?" She said rolling her eyes. What a bitch, I don't even know why I'm friends with this woman.

"I didn't understand. Geez, Kate don't have to be so mean." He mumbled and Kate, being the sassy pants, lightly stomped her way back to her seat.

"That's enough for today. Class dismissed." The professor said then left. Thank God! I think my brain's about to expire. Everyone started packing their stuff so I start to pack mine as well.

"So luv, any plans for today? The morning's still dry." Mal asked as she sit on a chair beside mine.

"That's a complete different metaphor. Anyways, no. I'm going grocery shopping today. My refrigerator's a black hole." I stood and headed to the door.

"Then, we'll come with you. C'mon, you don't know what might happen." Kate playfully nudged. We three headed outside.

"Hell yeah I do. You lil' witches will use my money to buy whatever you want when I bring you with me. All I know for pete's sake I go broke whenever I'm with the both of you."

Ah, let me introduce these brats. Mal Riece, someone who'll basically survive in the wilderness and not to mention, the cocky one. She likes to joke around and she sings. You should hear her sing, it'll calm a tsunami. Kate Howard, the fashionista. Well, as you can see, she can be arrogant but she's really nice. She's like the epitome of divaness-whatever. They're my bestfriends. We've been together ever since 5th grade.

Now here I am. Aly Brent, your's truly. I'm not really special. Tho I like to play video games and I think I'm really good at shooting. You know, guns. Okay, time for a little story time. We once had a shooting trial here at school and I got the highest score. Not trying to brag or something. "Honey, you know us so well. Let's go?" Kate grinned then linked her arm around mine.

Darn it.

--

We decided to stay at my house for a little while after grocery shopping. Dad had to send me money so my budget won't get ravaged.

"Let's watch TV! iZombie pleaseee" Mal snatched the remote as she plopped herself on the sofa, opening a bag of Lays.

I grabbed the remote back and it displayed the news channel. More like flash news.

"Orkeans Laboratory experiment failure, worried the city of Orkeans. An explosion was heard near the laboratory half an hour later a thick smoke surrounded the city. The government suggests that all citizens should stay home until further notice."

"Orkeans? Not too far from here eh?" I crossed my arms and turned to them. What could have happened to that experiment?

"Oh wait wait wait! Was that the experiment thingy going around these days? The experiment on animal ones?" Kate added.

"Ooh, spooky. Is this some kind of virus or something? Making us into zombies?" Mal teased then she playfully grabbed Kate's hair, out of nowhere. Seriously, what is wrong with them?

"Oh my gosh can you stop being so childish Mal? Honey, you're a tinker, but please for the love of God, match it with your attitude" Kate hissed.

Well, it wouldn't be us without teasing and arguements. Specifically led by them.

Hours passed, they decided to leave and I started cleaning up. You know what I hate whenever the witches come over? Ugh, CLEANING. As in, GENERAL CLEANING. I don't know what's with them but I suddenly go full on house-keeping-nanny after they leave this damn house. I washed and got ready to bed. Nothing exciting happening tomorrow.