0.8 | secret talent

A/n - if you've previously read this chapter please re read it, somehow Wattpad has deleted the actually chapter so here's the real one. If this is the first time you're reading this chapter ignore this. Thank you and enjoy reading.

✖ ✖ ✖

Rhea strut into school with Bobbi and Mya by her side, greeting everyone in her path, the girls made their way to the common room spotting her friends making her way over to them. She raised her brows confused as they weren't wearing their jackets, which was very unlike them, actually they weren't in normal clothes at all, Sweet Pea even had his tattoo covered up.

"Hey, guys what happened? Why you guys snake-les?" Rhea chuckled standing next to Toni.

"Well after the stupid idiot jock spray painted a snake onto Riverdale property, them putting the blame on us we can't wear our jackets and all tatts have to be covered up, also because Weatherbee believes that not every Southside student has the mean to wear, Riverdale high acceptable clothing, and help us fit in." Toni shrugged crossing her arms.

"So that's why Pea is wearing that hideous turtleneck." Toni chuckled while Pea rolling his eyes.

"What! They, can't do that I'm gonna kill that boy." Rhea threatened, Reggie Mantle did some shitty things in her time here, but this was the worst.

"Hey, Hey, Rhea chill out okay, yeah we can't wear our jackets from 8-3 but there's before and after school, alright he's not worth it." Sweet Pea embraced her kissing the top of her head, Mya aww'd while Bobbi smirked at them.

"Wheres's Fogarty?" Jughead frowned.

"He wouldn't wear the uniform, so he's suspended." Pea snarled.

"So our choices are limited to abiding by the rules or were gone," Jughead said raising his brows shaking his head.

"Yeah." Toni sighed and Rhea shook her head disgusted.

Mya and Bobbi coughed feeling slightly awkward, Rhea looked at them and smiled. "Guys these are my best friends from back home and apart of the crew, this is Mya or you can call Foxy, and that's Bobbi but you guys can call her Honey." Mya smiled while Bobbi saluted. "Mya, Bobbi meet the Young Serpents, Toni Topaz, Fangs Fogarty, Jughead Jones and last but not least Sweet Pea." The girls giggled when Rhea mentioned Sweet Pea.

"Oh so this is Sweet Pea, we've heard a lot about you, she doesn't stop talking about you, ow." Bobbi teased rubbing her arm as Rhea slapped it to shut her up.

"Oh really, good things I hope." Sweet Pea joked, placing his arm around Rhea smiling down at her.

✖ ✖ ✖

"So we on for the plan tonight?" Bobbi smirked leaning against the locker next to her shorter friend.

"Bobbi, no, that was a one-time thing okay, no." Rhea sighed shutting her locking turning towards her friend.

"Oh c'mon Rhe you know it ain't true." Bobbi snorted giggling under her breathe, they both knew it, it was only a matter of time.

"What plan?" A voice from behind them questioned the girls turned around so fast they nearly had whiplash.

"Oh...hey Pea nothing just typical gang stuff y'know." Rhea babbled trying not to seem so guilty I mean what average 16-year-olds makes drug runs outside of school.

"Right." Sweet Pea raised his brows dropping the subject not bothering to ask more about her behaviour.

"Parker. Let's talk, walk with me." Cheryl announced at the end of the hall with her cherry painted acrylics on her petite waist. Rhea smirked waving her goodbyes to her friend and made her way over to the ice queen, her heels clicking when she walked.

"Yes, Cheryl darling, what do you need?" Rhea said linking her arm with the redheaded bombshell.

"You hang out with the Queen of the Buskers right?" Cheryl muttered pulling the girl down the hall

"Cher, if you mean Toni, then yes she's a very close friend of mine, why what's up I know your secret blossom." Rhea teased her winking at her very slowly.

"And that is?" Cheryl snapped rolling her eyes if she's not careful she'll roll them back into her head.

"You have a little crush on Toni, no you like her babe." Rhea continued teasing the redhead giggling slightly.

"Keep your big mouth shut Rhe." Cheryl grunted followed by a small giggle escaping her lips.

"Ah ha I knew Cher oh, my, god, wow I ship you guys already hmm, Choni sounds fucking amazing." Rhea screeched causimg alot of people to pay attention to them.

"Okay peasants I know I'm looking extra good today but there's no need to stare, look away, shoo." Cheryl snapped placing her hand on her hips glaring at everyone daring to keep looking at her.

"I'm getting you guys together if it's the last thing I have to do." Rhea boasted she waved the redhead goodbye then walk into the music room.

She was working on a new song no one knew she could play, let alone sing, she ran her fingers along the keys she hadn't played in a while so she was a little rusty, she just let her fingers do the talking. She began to sing the lyrics she was working on she had been thinking about her nan who passed away a couple of months before she moved, she tried to be strong for not pnly for her family but for her, she thought about her mum a lot, writing a couple ideas down which turned into a full-on song.

Rhea wasn't vulnerable much she didn't like like showing her emotions, she felt that she had to be strong all the time which meant she kept a lot of her emotions bottled up, she was nearing the end of the song and she didn't even realise by now she was crying, she was struggling to continue as she was getting more and more choked up. After the last chords, she placed her hands on her lap and wiped her eyes with her jumper.

She was too much in her feelings to realise someone had walked in, that being Archie Andrews he had forgotten to pick up his guitar from the other day and he stopped when he heard, a beautiful girl singing and playing to a song unknown to him. So the ginger stayed to listen to her he smiled at how good she was, she was so into it the way her manicured fingertips glided along the piano keys which matched her angelic voice, which made her sound like an angel from above the boy was in awe. He realised she was finishing so he grabbed his guitar, not before looking back and smiling at the girl, and then quietly left the music room.