Jack 4 (contains first ending) (chapter 8)

My tongue was down Elsa's throat. 1:45 minutes. We stepped apart too early. We wanted to kiss each other more, but we didn't have a chance.

I went to buy lunch, and when I came back, Elsa was cornered by Mia Rodd.

Mia Rodd is pure evil. Descendant of Aphrodite, Junior. She is Drew's daughter, which explains her evil ways. She has dirty blonde hair, always pulled into a tight bun, Zeus knows why. She has a thin, tall body. Her eyes are hazel green, with a coldness in them. She looks like the female version of her dad, a rich man who couldn't care less about anyone. You could call her pretty. She's "popular," but the thing that bugs me is that the whole school knows that she likes me. But we also know that she has a thing for Pitch Black - son of Morpheus - the bully of the school. He uses his powers to cause nightmares, and he tells everyone to call him "the boogie man," which sounds stupid.

"So, Elsa, I here you're going out with Jack. Cut the act. We all know he's MINE. I mean, who would choose you over ME?" Mia questioned, obviously annoyed.

"I would choose Elsa over YOU any day. In fact," I pulled Elsa in for a kiss, tongue and all.

"You're making a mistake Jack, you'll see," her voice was soothing, I felt tempted to leave Elsa, but I stayed strong.

She walked away, clearly swaying her hips more than usual, not that I pay attention. Then who should come over but Pitch.

"Elsa, hey," he said charmingly,"Jack," he grunted. "So Elsa, you me. Dance. Okay? We're good here?"

"Umm, I already have a date," Elsa piped up.

"Who, I'll convince him," Pitch said.

I couldn't take it. Pitch is such a jerk. "I am," I said.

Elsa's pov (I know it's Jack 4, but this is important)

"Elsa. Elsa! Wake up. You're going to be late!" my mom called. "Have you been reading all night? I'm telling you, that Percy Jackson series is no good for you. Next you'll be thinking that your a demigod!" Mom. My white-haired mom.

"Elsa. Come down. You've got 40 minutes till school starts," my dad called.

I sighed and got up. It was all a dream. There is no Jack Frost. At least, not one who would love me. I got ready for school after the long weekend. I'm still waiting for the next HoO book to come out. So I'm rereading, the normal response for me.

When I got to school, I sighed again, then walked over to my friend, Merida.

"Hey Els, I want to introduce you to the new kid, Jack Frost."

A/n: 1rst ending. There will be more endings. What do you think? Sorry for the short chappy.

AND WE HIT 1.8 K. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY.

(I'll give a shoutout to the first person who tells me how many times I wrote YAY. in this paragraph)

I gave you my troll-y side, now you might take me seriously when I say that you should comment which characters I should include. If you don't, I might make even troll-y-er endings.

But I love you guys.

I also had writers block about how Pitch would respond.

Also, with the waffles I have stored from @wafflepandathing , thanks by the way, I am giving them away.

*throws waffles into the crowd*