What do you think your doing?

It already been half a day and Fafnir didn't get much information about the other beings in his world. Apparently one of the beings destroyed one of the humans monuments of King Zaxier the forth and got pissed. Not only the humans but the beings also badly injured a dragon of the Chaos Faction. The some dragons thought it was some of the humans lousy tricks so they launched a attack on them. Fafnir who didn't have the time for that just left. He was in dragon form and was flying towards his old cave where is treasure was. It was high up in the mountains, where no human dared to go.

He flew to the peak of the mountain and circled around it before flying back down and entering the large cave. Gold and jewels glittered. He looked around, seeing if some was maybe stolen but saw all of them in it's place. Just when he was going to go back to Lucoa he sense someone presence. He quickly looked in their direction.

"REVEAL YOURSELF HUMAN!" Fafnir yelled, his voice shaking the entire mountain.

He sensed quick movement and he quickly followed. Just when he got to the place he felt it he heard a sound that sounded like a spell being cast. The person's presence faded away.

Fafnir growled a bit, irritated that he couldn't catch the human or whatever it was. He was about to leave when something caught his eye well eyes. A lighting ridge black opal. A gem that looks like complete chaos inside of it. He grabbed it with his tail on his way out.

Once he got back to Lucoa she opened a portal to the human world. They both flew through it and went their separate ways. Fafnir went back home. Before he went inside he changed back to human form. The gem appear in his hands. He opened the door and stepped inside. Takiya probably was still at work.

He set the gem behind his computer before sitting down at it and turning on 'Bloodborne'. A game Takiya recommend to him.

"What the hell are these graphics?" Fafnir said as he watched his character spawn then get immediately killed by a Beast Patient. He didn't know the controls so he had no choice but to let it happen.
Fafnir eyebrow twitched.

Tohru was getting dinner prepared for herself, Kanna and Miss Kobayashi. She decided to make Gyudon, a Beef and Rice bowl. She was tempted to put some dragon tail in it but resisted. She stirred the onion for a couple of minutes before adding the beef.

"I'm home" A small voice said.

"Welcome back Kanna!" Tohru said happily. "How was your day?"

Kanna walked into the living room and took off her red bag. She opened it and brought out a piece of paper and a pencil.

"We had to write short stories today. If we didn't finish we had to do it for homework." Kanna said sitting at the table.

"What's your story about?"

"Dragons" Kanna replied.

Tohru got some bowls and finished the dish.

"Perfect!" She squealed. "Miss Kobayashi has to be proud of me this time! Maybe she'll pat me on the head."

As Tohru was fangirling she didn't notice the "I'm home" at the front door.

"Tohru? Kanna?" Kobayashi asked as she walked into the living room.

"Welcome home!" They both said, Tohru louder than Kanna.

Kobayashi plopped on the couch.

"How was work?" Tohru asked.

Kobayashi sighed at the question.

"Stressful considering the fact I have to help everyone in the office." She said.

Tohru came into the room with three bowls. "Do you me to beat them into a bloody stain on the ground so they would never ask anything of you again?" She asked as the determination flared in her eyes.

"N-no thanks but thank you" Kobayashi said.

There was a the sound of something hitting the ground in the park. Or someone. Their presence was large but weak like they was injury. The dragons in their own location lifted their heads. The people around them didn't know why. When they asked they said "probably nothing" just to not worry them. But the dragons knew it was quite a big something.