Empty.

I slide down to the cold ground, blood all over my clothes.

I drop the bloody knife in my hand and glance to the side.

I look over to where he was laying dead.

I should feel sad right now since he did just kill my parents...but I don't.

That stupid bastard didn't see it coming.

What a fucking idiot.

I feel like I need more, more blood shed.

I slowly get up and walk over to his lifeless body and just start laughing out of pity.

I start kicking the shit out of him and yell out profanities. 

I enjoy this feeling of revenge, but its not enough...

I go to my parents sides and say my goodbyes.

I kiss each of their foreheads and start cleaning up the mess and dispose of everything.

After a while I had finished cleaning the bodies of my parents and the guy who killed my parents.

I had buried my parents in the backyard near our favorite tree. Tearing up a little, I sat there for a bit before going back inside.

I threw the other guy in a fire and tossed his ashes on the street.

I needed to change out of my bloody white t-shirt and blue jeans since the bloodstains were really noticeable but placed my Tims at the door.

I took my clothes off and threw them in the fire place.

After watching it burn I walk upstairs into the bathroom for a shower.

I turn on the water and hop in the shower.

As the steamy hot water fell on me it felt as if the pain had washed away in there because I didn't feel anything.

I just felt empty.

A/N: This is my chapter so far so I'm sorry if it sucks. My writing style is crap and I can't even English even though its my first language. I know I suck but just try and enjoy. I'll make longer chapters, this is just like an intro so yea...Thanks☺️❤️

~Nemo