Escape

I hop back up and keep running...

I had finally found an exit right in front of me but it so happens that some fucking asshole wants to block it.

He's got muscles like The Rock and has a facial expression that looks like he's not really happy with me. I put my gun into my holster and put my fists up. The big guy chuckles a bit and starts charging toward me.

Waiting for the right time, I jump and kick off the wall and punch him in the face. He is barely fazed but still has a bit of blood coming from an open wound caused by my ring my mom gave me.

"Wow, so you can hit I see?" Big guy says with a Russian accent, while using his thumb to wipe the blood off.

"Yeah, well you should see what else I could do." I say before attacking him again.

I aim for his chest and stomach area but he seemed unfazed like the people in movies where some small guy goes against a giant.

He yells as he throws each punch me swiftly dodging as much as I can. He gets a few punches on me but I return them back as I aim for the head and give a swift kick to the balls. He falls to his knees clutching his dick and I do a round house kick before knocking him out.

"Fuck off."

After trying to catch my breath some guy starts running down the hall and me being tired of all of this I grab my hidden throwing knife and throw it at him hitting his head. Breathing heavily I walk over to him and grab my knife and wipe each side of the knife on his jacket, smearing his blood on it.

Totally out of breath I put my hands on my knees and breathe. Getting back to the task at hand I grab my primary and run out the door. Once I got out I run towards my car and grab my bag not before letting the hostages free.

I pulled out a detonator and press the button causing the whole building to blow up. I take a a few breaths before starting the engine and driving away.

And don't worry the hostages are safe.

----

I had made it back to my safe house and had been at my bar taking a few shots before checking the time.
1:38am
Shit. Mom's gonna kill me.

I had wiped off most of the visible blood and had put my guns back in my artillery. I drink some water to try to sober up before grabbing my Honda keys and bag and head out the place.

On my way home I enjoy the very early morning sky and try to take a breather after everything. Once I had made it back I turned off my headlights and park in the driveway.

I walk to the side gate and then to the backyard. Since my room is on the second level I have to parkour my way up there, but this isn't my first time.

I get a good distance before running up to a ledge and jumping off before grabbing the bottom of my balcony and then lifting my self onto the balcony. I then carefully walk towards my window and hop from one side to the other before finally making it to my window.

I try to open my window but find it locked. My mom probably locked it since she is pretty scared at night after what happened with Dad. I grab my knife out of my ankle holster and put it between the crack of my window. I slide it across and hear the nice click before opening up my window.

I quietly crawl in and close my window. I put my bag down on my bed and grab a towel. I walk into my bathroom and run a bath.

While waiting for the bath I open my bag and pull out my Glock and then cock it back and aim at my wall. I lower it and walk over to my nightstand and place it in the drawer. I walk back to the bath tub and turn off the water.

I strip down and dip into the water before sighing with content of the warmth. I have some bruises so I should do an ice bath but I'm too lazy.

After a long day like that it feels good to take a nice soothing bath because it feels like all the pain, killing, and suffering washes away...and it makes me feel Empty.

–––––––––––––––––

Wow this one was pretty fast. I was really tired so I decided to finish this up. Welp see you in the next chapter.

~Nemo