Reveal

Cat's P. O. V.

These guys were fun.. I had to admit. Its not even two days and I'm slowly getting comfortable with them. Thats not right.. Not good.

"Hey open up." I open and saw brock with lui and two other guys. "Cat.. " i got pushed in by wildcat and nogla.
"Cat omfg its you!" He hugs me and i look at him confused.

He takes his mask off and i looked at tyler and David. I took my mask off and the pulled me into a hug. "GUYS!" I cried and hugged them.

"Are ye okay?!" David hugs me and i nod slowly hugging him. "Vanoss can't find out.. He'll kill us. We didnt do a thorough check.." Tyler groans.

"Ill give it time. I have you guys now." I whisper and they all joined me for a hug. Lui, brock, tyler and David.. Who else were there?

"GUYS WHERE ARE ALL OF YOU?!" Vanoss shouts and we all go down together. "Finally.. Cmon lets go." We enter the gym room and i take a seat.

I saw vanoss strip to his tight shirt and lifts the weights. Fuck.. Damn.
He smirks at me and i look away. I walk around and see tyler and lui checking the guns out.

"Hey catalyst.. Look at this" Lui points at the target and misses the headshot.
I grabbed the gun and reload it aiming and i shot.

They stare at me and i shrug. "Try harder." I smirk and tyler laughs. "Do it again." Vanoss says and i grab another pistol.

It was the deagle so its recoil was high. I aimed at the head and vanoss tilt my head away. "I can't see where i aimed." He holds my hand and my face goes pink.

I press the trigger and looked back at the target. I got the headshot. What how.. "Try again." He says and i didn't look at the target just aiming.

I shot and i still got a headshot. "Good." He says and i smiled. "I like this gun." I say and lui takes it. "Thats delirious's you probably cant."

I groan and walk to delirious. He was throwing his knives. He throws and hits the targets head.. Every one of them.

I clapped and he stands there. "Think you can hit better?" He asks and i nod taking the knife from his hands. I moves infront of him and threw it.

It hits and he runs his hands on my waist. "Move to the right...you get better shots." He whispers and i shiver slightly.

He smirks and steps back. I hit a better shot and he grabs the knives rethrowing them. "Good." I smiled and he smiles back.

I made my way to vanoss and he lifts the weights watching me. "98th Oxwell Avenue." I tell him and he puts the weights down. "What?".

"You wanted the coordinates? You have it." He grabs me. "This isnt a one of your jokes is it?" He looks at me and i shake my head.

"Thank you." He whispers and i smile whispering back, "your weights are less.. I lift heavier ones." He laughs and adds more.

He lifts it off easily showing off and i roll my eyes sitting there and watching him. "Why.. Why didnt you tell me this earlier? We could have avoided everything." He softly says.

"I didn't want to fuck the shipments up with you around. I couldnt lose it. But if i had no choice id rather give it you. Plus its not that important to me anymore."

He hugs me and i limp towards brock.
"Whats that?" I ask and he gives me a seat. "This is t-" There was a loud banging at the front door.

Vanoss stands up and walks towards it. I follow behind him and so does the rest. "Hello?" He opens the door and a man with a uniform stands there.

"We're looking for this lady, have you seen her anywhere?"

"Why what happened to her?"

"We have no trace of her and we are getting a search party for her."

"We'll do it. She's a good friend of mine.. I'll find her."

"Thanks sir. Come down to the station if you need any help."

"Bye." Vanoss shuts the door and slides to the ground. Everyone runs to him and gets him up.

"Cats Gone!" He shouts and i stumbled back at the loud noise. "Catalyst! We need you to find out everything you can about a girl named, Cat Vega." Vanoss holds my arms.

I couldnt move.. I was missing.. They cared? Why did vanoss care.... Why does he care? "CAT DO YOU HEAR ME?" I nod and he lets go runnin to his room.

"Cat.." The other guys run to evan and the rest looks at me. "Do you want to tell him?" Brock looks at me and i nod.

"Hes.. Evan. The Vanoss is evan." Tyler quietly says and my eyes widen. "Ohm is Ryan, Cartoonz is Luke ,Terrorizer is Brian and Delirious is..-" I fell to my knees.

"Jonathan.." I whisper out and vanoss comes down. I run to him and hug him. He stares shocked and looks at the others mad.

"I'm sorry evan.." I sob and he looks at me. "How do you know my name?" He softly asks and i move back slightly.

I let my mask drop to the ground.