CHAPTER 27: The Message of Taichi Part. 1

Tokyo Japan. 23 July 2006

"Present"

Nanomon: There you stay, -he said as he threw Kai hard on the floor.

Kai: What's your problem? -He said angry and somewhat sore as he tried to get up.- What did they do to our room? -He said annoyed.

Nanomon: Enjoy the last few hours, soon we'll finish this -he said as he locked the door

I just left him in an abandoned room where his old room used to be along with that of his sisters.

Kai ran to the door to try to open it, but no matter how hard he tried to push, hit her, he did not achieve anything. He ran to the only window in the place, but saw that on the other side there were steel bars.

Kai: No ... -He said annoyed and with a tired voice as he dropped to the floor very desperately.- I did not really think I was going back here so fast. -He said, covering his eyes with his hands with great desperation.- I hate to say I need your help.

He stayed in the same position for a while, he did not know what to do.

I had a good time and Kai was starting to worry more, but more than anything, to get bored.

He immediately remembered that he had his mother's diary, so he took it out of his pocket and opened it.

Kai: I should not have taken it from Ishida, here may be the answer how to stop those seeds, -he said as he passed the pages

But then he saw that in the last pages of the diary, there were other loose sheets, they were placed with adhesive tape as if they were trying to put them back in their place. He pulled them out and tried to read them and when he did, he was paralyzed by what he read.

Kai: What the hell ... - He said very upset and scared

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The doctor had left Nanomon with Kai, as long as he kept an eye on him in case he ran away again, the only ones who knew the reason why the doctor only wanted him, Dr. Yamada and Nanomon knew, nobody else. Meanwhile, she, Lilithmon and Mepshitomon went to the Digital World to finish with the plan of the seeds.

They went to the mountains, where the mysterious black flower was where Koushiro, Joe and the others went and heard the warning of a mysterious digimon.

Mephistomon: Does Dr. Yamada see it? Someone ripped off one of the petals

Dr. Anzu: That's why you made me come to the Digital World? -She said angrily.

Lilithmon: It will not affect anything?

Mepshitomon: Well, now that I see it, the atmosphere keeps coming out, without that, the digimon could not breathe

Dr. Anzu: The only thing that tells us that is that the Chosen Children, or some of their digimon friends, already know about this. But it does not matter, -he said as he leaned over, as if contemplating the flower.- The main seed has already bloomed, in a few moments, he will wake up.