chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Hyung?" I looked at Chanyeol, puzzled. "Do you guys know each other? How come I dont know?" I asked, frowning over the fact that no one told me. "Urhm... yeah." Chanyeol replied. It turns out that Chanyeol and Cheondoong were in the same guitar class. But Cheondoong doesnt know that I know Chanyeol and vice-versa. They were the best buds in guitar class and Chanyeol quitted the class without informing Cheondoong as he didnt want Cheondoong to stop him. Hence Cheondoong was happy to see Chanyeol after such a long time.

"But how did you know we are siblings without us introducing each other?" I asked. "There was once where I heard hyung shouted over the phone calling ur full name. And I know ur full name being in the same class as you. To confirm u guys are siblings, I asked u abt ur brother before. And everything matches hyung. " Chanyeol replied. "Oh... but why didnt u tell me?" I pouted. "And me?" Cheondoong added. "Urhm.... cause.... I felt it was unnecessary. " Chanyeol replied.

[Chanyeol's POV]

"I cant possibly say 'cause I wanted to surprise you when I marry you' right?" I thought to myself. "Eesh. Geudae! Lets go to my bedroom and have a look!! U havent been there before!" Vanessa said and pulled me upstairs to her bedroom. Indeed ive nvr went there. Ive only went to her house a couple of times and all I ever went was to the living room or the study room her parents made for her. It was all pink, her favourite colour. Not to mention there was her scent everywhere in her bedroom. "Welllll. Isnt it nice?" Vanessa smiled and twirled around. I guess she was pleased showing me her room. I loved the way she smiles. Especially this kind of small stuff, where she looks like a little girl. I smiled back and nodded.

[Back to Vanessa's POV]

"Hehe. Its definitely nice." I said. I loved the way he smiles at me. It made me feel like im the only girl in the world. The only thing I hoped for was that he only smiles like this only when he was with me. But thats my wishful thinking. "What do u wanna do before the others come?" He asked. "Shall we do some cooking in my kitchen? Since I dont have any food for the party." I replied. "Yeah, sure. We have enough time." Chanyeol said and stood up. What will happen in the kitchen?