what goes around, comes around

When she woke up all she could feel was the pain, it wasn't in one spot. Her head pounded and her back felt like someone rammed her with a train going full speed, she did realize that she was laying on a blanket though. Okay one of the five senses down, I feel pain and a blanket. I think I'm on the ground otherwise. Next, she smelled the fire and heard the voices. Very drowned out voices, she wasn't sure whether they were far away or her hearing had been compromised somehow, but she managed to get little pieces, she immediately recognized one voice as female, the other male.

"She- She's doing better. I don't know why this would happen..." The male voice spoke gently like he was clinging on to anything tied to her.

"She had this coming, I, of all people, would know that! Don't get your hopes up..." The female voice seemed harsh and protected, not the friendliest thing to hear either. Am I supposed to be dead? Wait?! Who am I? Despite the pain, she shot up, hold back a scream, though her vision was cloudy she saw two figures across from the fire. 

"Oh, Gods! (Y/N)! You're awake!" The boy ran over to her, crouching down immediately, and gently forcing you to lay down. "You're hurt... really badly. Try not to move." Her eyebrows scrunched together, waiting for her vision to focus. She made out that he had a youthful face, but looked around fifteen or so, babyface aside. 

"Who are...you? Where am I?" Her voiced cracked out, her throat obviously dry, but she also held back a scream of pain. Immediately, the boy's facial expression dropped into a broken one, you saw the girl come up behind him.

"You're name is [F/N] [L/N]. I'm Vendetta, and that boy there is Tobias," Vendetta's tone was blunt, but for some stupid reason, she listened and believed her. "Do you remember anything at all?" The [H/C] girl shook her head, signaling no. Vendetta sighed, sitting down. "This is gonna be a lot to take in, then." Her eyes seemed to stare through you.

"I don't think you should right now," Tobias sighed, he looked like he'd been crying, and his tone implied they had been fighting beforehand, "It might be too much of a shock." Vendetta only sighed back.

"Fine, but tomorrow I'm telling her everything. There's a bit of ambrosia in my bag, it's the last of it but she needs it. Please give it to her, I'm going to get more firewood and try to IM the camp about what's happened." And that's the last she saw of her that night.

You could see Tobias a bit more clearly, he had really gentle eyes that were a honey colour, and ash brown hair, it was neatly cut and parted to the right. He reminded her of a little boy who was all done up for picture day or a recorder concert.

"I know it's gonna be hard but trust me and eat this. I have some water for you, too. After this, sleep okay?" He placed a bit of ambrosia (you guessed) in your mouth, and immediately it tasted amazing, something told you that it tasted like your favourite food, [F/F]. The water helped you relax, and he said his goodnights right before you passed out.

 The next day, [Y/N] felt much better. Her body still hurt but it was more of a tough gym class sore, rather then 'a train hit me straight on but didn't do enough to damage to kill me, oh gods put me out of my misery' pain. In the shiny water bottle by her head, she finally got to see herself. Her skin was [S/T] and her hair was [H/T], [H/L] and [H/C]. Her eyes were [E/C]. She glanced down to see what she was wearing, dirty jeans and boots with a [F/C] sweater. Basic.

In the daylight, she saw Tobias and Vendetta much better, Tobias was asleep up against a tree, his hair a little ruffled now but still neat. He had a light grey shirt, with darker grey slightly baggy jeans. He seemed very casual, like her. [Y/N] couldn't see his eyes but she assumed they'd be the same, maybe a bit lighter.

Vendetta sat in front of the black remnants of last nights fire, she had ivory skin and wore an unzipped red jacket with three white stripes down the side, underneath was a plain white shirt. She wore black shorts, and her shoes were red, one laced with white laces and the other with black. Her hair was slightly wavy, chocolate brown in colour, she had blunt bangs across her forehead and it reached her chest. [Y/N] couldn't see her eyes until she turned to look at her. They were dark and dull, but blue. Not the kind sang about in songs, if she were any farther away she would have guessed they were brown.