Chapter Two: BARREL!!!

*PewDiePie's Point Of View*

__________

The lamp finally run-out, I gently turn around to see if Stephano was right beside me but guess I was wrong. I wonder where could he be? I thought to myself quietly as I decided to wait for him and sat in the corner, after all he is looking for me...

"Watsup! Pewds!"

A voice, who have always been so familiar yelled to greet me. I slightly turn around looking at my left side where the voice seemed to be and saw...the most horrid creature in the world...as I screamed in fright. 

"Don't you dare come any closer!"

I spoke in great rage, It was none other than the BARREL! The leader of them all, the barrel with the sun glasses. He turned human too, and was looking at me with a grin. I can hear Stephano looking for me from the moment the lamp run-out but I couldn't focus on him yet, staring at the eyes of my worst enemy of all.

"Oh- PewDie <3"

He begun to come closer as I hurriedly moved away saying repeatedly

"NOPE NOPE NOPE!"

Barrel begun to laugh insanely still coming right at me, I kept moving backward as I finally hit the wall and could no longer move anymore. He came closer pinning me down the wall I stood to, his face was so near and to be honest he was so darn close! all of him up and down seemed to stick on me. I begun to look irritated as I asked 

"What are you doing?"

"Heh-"

Barrel stop as he grabbed my cheek with his cold hands

"Oh...PewDie...you have no idea..."

"What ide-MPHHHH without finish my words, Barrel's lips touched mine as I froze in shock. He then slowly stop moving a few inches away, I was still in deep shock as Barrel's hands slowly slip down my stomach making me tremble and screamed once more...

"PewDie!"

Stephano's voice shouted again, this time it was very closed as he dashed heading towards my location. Barrel hurriedly backed away noticing the golden statue moving towards us, he then run as fast as he could away from me and when Stephano finally reached me. He was gone...

"PewDie! Are you alright?!"

Stephano asked staring at my horrid reaction, I was quite shock Barrel would do that? And why would he even think like that? I immediately grabbed Stephano's shoulder and stared at his worried face

"Stephano...you woudn't do anything bad to me right? You woudn't act abusive once we can't get out of here right? You wont hurt me right? You wont touch me the wrong way, right?!"

I begun to sweat begging as I noticed him surprised, Stephano gently patted my head and smiled. Their was something in his smile that made me somehow guilty, he look sad. But I guess it was only me...

"I wont...I promise"

He replied making me felt calmer, if it's Stephano...then, I can trust anything. Stephano slowly lower his head, I coudn't really see his face due to all this fog but I guess It doesn't matter...

"Stephano...let us head to another room, maybe there we could find some gasoline..."

I suggested, Stephano upper his head a bit but still I coudn't see his face. It took him a while to actually agreed on what I said, I know just by the look on his face he wanted to asked what happened but coudn't bring it out due to how I reacted just now...and it's better that way. Stephano begun to act very strange from that moment on, sometimes I caught him staring at me whenever we walk in the hallway trying to survive. We finally spotted a door that wasn't lock, we hurriedly entered inside of it and noticed it was somehow a bedroom. 

I begun to look very tired just seeing that cozy bed, to be honest we've been running around this place for like 13 hours now without any rest. I bet Stephano is tired too, I slowly and secretly took a glance on Stephano who've been spacing out lately. He was staring through the ground emotionless, did I said something wrong? The feeling of guilt overwhelmed me as I tried my best to ignore it...

"Hey, Stephano! Lets sleep together what do you say?!"

I cheerfully suggested squeezing him for a hug, Stephano froze as I slowly let him go. My hands were still in his arms making him stood too straight sweating, I wonder why? Stephano look at me for awhile as he glance away like a snap making me chuckle in confusion

"W-what? What's wrong?"

I asked but again he didn't replied, how awkward! I thought to myself as I slip my hands away. I then jump in the bed  like a kid doing a cannon-ball, Stephano stared at me for awhile as he sat down near the door. I immediately noticed him moved as I came near him and grab his hands forcing him to stand up

"Hey! Hey! I said to sleep together right?"

"Why?"

Stephano asked so sudden making me paused on what I was doing, Stephano's face were dead-eye serious. I have no idea what just happened but it seemed like his back to normal, I hurriedly let go surprised as he stared at my shocked reaction. I begun to feel embarrassed as I looked away and walk heading back to the bed like a robot...

I slowly shock myself to sleep but eventually woke up in the middle of the night, Stephano was already in a doze right in front of the door. I suddenly felt hungry as I stood up to look for some food quietly not wanting Stephano to eventually woke up. Right in front of me were a huge closet, I gently opened it and saw gasoline and a key and eventually picked it up. But unfortunately there were no food, I wonder If Stephano gets hungry too? I thought staring at him. My stomach begun to ache due to hunger, I never felt this hungry before and it's annoying. 

I decided to went out just for a moment since I happen to saw the kitchen door near us back when we were at the hallway. I gently carried Stephano with all my might since he's so heavy like actual GOLD and carefully put him down the comfy bed which I noticed he smiled for it...

"You're welcome"

I whispered, I then opened the door and head for the kitchen. Lucky for me It wasn't lock so I entered myself inside carefully, I didn't light my lamp since It'll be all a waste if I do so and head for the fridge. It was disgusting, the meat of course so I closed it back, I begun to open some shelf and found myself some canned food. Well, It'll do...

Just before I could open one of the can using the knife I found just now, someone hugged me from the back which made me froze. I didn't dared to look who it was 'casue I'm scared, when suddenly the person whispered to my ears

"Missed me?"

"Barrel!!!" I yelled again but this time no longer in rage but fear, I coudn't move. I felt so hot and scared to move. He then slowly kissed the back of my neck which made me shiver down my spine, his hands slipped again but this time they were at my thighs. I flinched dropping my canned food, he then gently bite my ear making me want to scream again. This is Sexual Abuse darn it, I thought to myself. When suddenly I felt a sting of pain making me tremble down as I fell to the ground, I immediately look at it and noticed my wound in the arm had been opened up again. I then noticed in Barrel's hand a knife with my blood all over it

"If you scream again, I'll cut you open!"

He whispered as he lean closer, this time I was facing straight at him while kneeling in the ground. He then kneel down in front of me, I begun to regret leaving the room as I finally gather up the courage to ask him the question I've always had in mind 

"Why are you doing this?"

"Eh-?"

Barrel stopped to look at me as he lower his sun glasses down, he watched as my horrid reaction turn worse seeing him so close...he smiled

"To mock you"