Chapter 7

"This place is freaking awesome!" I squeal, looking around the cabin. It turns out that their safe spot is about 30 minutes away from the school. But no one would be able to find it, it is down a very hidden side road that forks into three other roads and after fifteen minutes of twists and turns through a very wooded area you come to a gorgeous two story cabin.

"I'm glad you like it, since you are the only girl that has ever been here.." Brandon smiles, but his eyes look worried. I look around the living room area and notice a giant flat screen and multiple game consoles. There is a huge sectional, across from the TV. I walk out of the living room into another room that is beautiful. The kitchen is very pristine, with black and silver appliances and marble furnishings that work so well in the cabin.

"Can I live here?" I say to no one in particular, the guys chuckle at my reaction.

"Boss likes to make sure we aren't staying in anything that will make anyone look down on us. And I doubt you want to live here, Travis likes to walk around naked.." Dylan says shuddering at the image of a naked Travis.

"How many bedrooms are in this place?"

"There are six bedrooms, a basement, three bathrooms, a kitchen, dining room, and living room. Oh, and the garage at the back of the house. We use one of the bedrooms as a personal gym. We gotta stay fit!" Sebastian says flexing his muscles.

"So Ashton, you want to sit and watch a movie?" Brandon says quietly.

"If you are trying to Netflix and chill me so help me God I will castrate you.." I say jokingly, but he actually looks slightly afraid and also offended.

"I take offense to that, young lady. There will be no such talk of castration in this house of family jewels!" He scoffs. I stick out my tongue at him, earning a smile. He wraps his arm around my shoulders and pulls me to the living room. The rest of the guys follow and they all pile in on the couch. Travis flops down right beside me, barely leaving an inch between us. Brandon is sitting about a foot away from us, giving Travis a death stare but Travis doesn't seem fazed.

"Are you jealous that Ashton wanted to sit by me and not you?" Travis says trying to get Brandon riled up. I watch Brandon, he smirks slightly before standing up and standing in front of me and Travis.

"Nah bro I ain't mad, but I know I got better skills then you.." Brandon says while a mischievous smirk is plastered on his soft lips.

Wait what? I did not just think about his soft perfect lips.

Stop girl, you thirsty

"What do you mean better skills?" I stammer, my face slowly heating up.

He then leans down and lifts me off the couch, making me scream. He slowly walks out of the living room while everyone is watching.

"What are you doing. Put me down."

"Nope, not gonna happen gorgeous. I'm gonna show you my skills."

"Boy, if you don't put me down-" I start, but before I can finish he drops me on top of a bed. He turns and shuts the door behind him, and makes his way over to me. I'm laying face up on a full size bed, I look up at him while he still has that smirk plastered on his face.

"What are you doing and why are you smiling like that?" I say, nervously looking up at him.

"I brought you in here so we could watch a movie without Travis trying to smother you." He says flopping on the bed beside me, turning on a flat screen TV across from us. He flips through the channels till he finds an Adam Sandler movie.

He laughs every few minutes when something funny happens, and I can't help but look at the slight dimples he gets when he laughs. His teeth are perfect his nose is perfect and his eyes are-

Staring at me.

"You're cute when you think no one is watching Niko.." he says trailing off as he pushes some hair out of my face. His eyes fall down to my lips, and I can't help but shiver. He trails his thumb down my cheek towards my lips. He leans closer his lips inches from mine, when someone bangs on the door.

"Brandon, dude! We gotta hide her now! Boss is coming!" Sebastian shouts through the door. Brandon jumps up, pulling me with him. He looks around his room until he knocks on the wall a couple times next to the book case on the wall. The six foot book case slide over and show a little closet. I don't have time to be amazed as he pushes me in the room.

"Don't say a word ok? Please? He can't know you are here.. he can't see you.." he pleads with me. I nod and stand back as the door shuts softly.

Ok, so I didn't plan on being shoved into a secret closet, right after a very handsome guy was about to kiss me. God if you hear me, please take it easy on me.

"Brandon, my friend, you seem like you were expecting me? Don't be so tense.." I hear a voice say, I hear shuffling on the other side of the door and it's making me uncomfortable.

"No boss, I was just watching a movie, how are you? Did they call you about the package?" Brandon says, he sounds so much different than he did when he was talking to me.

"Oh yes, they called me and informed me that you got them to lower the price. That's good my boy, but I also have a concern."

"What is it boss?"

"You see I have eyes every where, and I was informed that you were a bit distracted today. Is that true? Would you be so weak as to let someone distract you from your job? I thought I taught you better than that.." I hear something hit the wall and it causes me to jump.

"I'm sorry boss, I won't let anything distract me. I promise you I'm not weak. I'll get the job done, no problems." I hear Brandon say, but his voice is muffled. Something is off, I feel like I need to do something. I rub the door looking for a handle, the wall is completely smooth.

"Brandon you are my top dog, don't make me change that." I hear the other person say before I hear the door slam.

It seems like an eternity before the door finally opens blinding me from the sudden light.

When my eyes finally focus I see, Brandon standing in front of me with a faint smile on his face. I let out a breath I didn't realise I was holding but then I notice the split in his lip that is very fresh. There is a slight trickle of blood running from his lip.

"You have some explaining to do." I say crossing my arms in front of my chest. Brandon looks down sheepishly.

"Let me take you home, then I will explain everything ok?" He says quietly. I simply nod, walking out of the closet.

He has some major explaining to do.