First day

You were starting your first day of High school in a new school. Your parents moved you and your brother into a new house new and better nebourhood. You woke up extra early in the morning to take a shower do your hair and get dressed you wore black joggers a addidas crop top and addidas jacket over it. and then your black and white slides. You walk out of your room and see your mom sitting on the table and your brother eating, "wheres dad?" you said. "in the shower i think, y/n can u make coffee for the two of us?" your mom said. So you started making coffee for her you decided you'll stop at,(favorite place to get coffee) and you made the coffee and left to walk to school. You stopped and got coffee.
-skip to school-
You walked in the doors of the school nervous asf. Walking into the Main office you see this guy omg hes hot you think. you walk up to the front desk and tell the lady your name. "Ohh your Ms. y/l/n daughter, yes she called and wanted me to set you up with one of our students to show you around. This is Adym you two have the same scedual so he can show you around." "Hey, Im Adym." he says as we walk out of the office. Omg his voice is sexy too. " Im y/n" i struggle to get out. "well y/n welcome to Quincy Adams High, you'll have fun here." he winked at me omg he winked at me. I feel my cheeks get hot oh no im blushing. He smirked and took me to our first class. Math oh how I hate math. The teachers name was Ms. Lang she was definitly new. She sat me and Adym together ofcourse.
-skip to lunch-
At lunch Adym introduced you to His friends as you sat at his lunch table and talked to his friends Michael and Frimzy well that his nick name. This girl keeps staring at Adym and then she comes over to the table and kisses Adym right next to me. He struggles and pushes her away. "Kelsey what the fuck!"he says "what baby you know you liked it." she said that with the bitchiest smirk ever. He just walks away. I follow and so does Frimzy Michael stayed to cuss Kelsey out. as were looking to find Adym Frimzy mlves and holds my hand but dosent say anythimg about it. He drags me to where Adym always goes when he gets pissed. He was in the supply closet crying. Frimzy went in there and told me to wait out in the hallway. They talk in there for a while and next period we have a free period but frimzy dosent so you two swich places and uou tell Adym that we have a free period and that we can go somewhere oit and talk. he said okay and he took me out for coffee. Long story short Kelsey cheated on him twice and they are broken up but shes a hoe and still is trying to fuck with him. He hates her. "y/n idk why but we just met but i want to be like more that i met u because of school i want to be friends like best friends with you." you giggle and say okay. You end the school day and exchange numbers.

to be continued...