Chapter 4: Being Used To You

NORMAL POV

"It did happened.." Lucy said.

"This place is so big!" Natsu said checking out every room at their house, their Mansion..

"Atleast were not sharing a room.." she said sitting on the large comfy couch.

'I need to get used living here...also being with..Him' she thought.

"Hey Luce look," Natsu said signaling Lucy to go inside a room.

"What is it?" she asked him.

"My mom texted me." As he looked at the screen of his phone.

"So?" She blanky said

"We're sharing a room! Gihi."

"What?! That will never happen Dragneel!"

"Well your mom said do it or they'll do it by force... What does honeymoon sounds?" He asked with a smirk.

Lucy blushed, "YOUR NEVER GETTING IN MY PANTS PINKY!!"

"Whatever you say, sweetheart."

"Curse you... Why am I stuck with you in the first place?"

"It's fate... sweety."

"Stop calling me nicknames, Dragneel!"

"You know your gonna be a Dragneel soon too right?"

"I'm gonna take a bath..."

"Okay~"

"Don't you dare peek or I''ll never let you see daylight." I warned.

"Tsk...okay okay."

She entered the bathroom making sure everything was lock so the idiot outside wont try going inside nor peek, she was done, she stripped out of her clothes then came in the warm water which was prepared by their maid, I will never fall inlove with him,never,ever,never,and ever and ever and ever.

After her long warm,relaxing and peaceful bath she dried her hair and wore clothes, she took a deep breath and stepped outside,the room was empty,she sighed in relief she took one step outside still looking if there was any signs of him around..

She was then pinned on the wall.

"KYAAA!!!!"she screamed(O//o//O)

"ahahahaaha!!your face was priceless!!You shouldnt have seen it!"Natsu said laughing his ass out.

"NATSU YOU BASTARD! YOU SCARED ME HALF TO DEATH!"

"Hahahaha... Your cute Lucy."

Making her instantly red, she realized how close his lips to hers.. she can even feel his hot breath.

"L-let go of me...!"

"okay," He then let go of the furiously red lucy.

"hey lucy... Ihave a question.."

"yeah, sure.."

"How many guys have you kissed?"

"w-well...none.." slightly embarassed, "h-how about you?"

"One."

She frowned..'I knew it!' she thought..

"Who's the unlucky girl?"

He smirked, "My...wife..."

She look at him shock... He then pulled her for a kiss, a passionate one, she was frozen in her spot..

'How... He just kissed me!!' she thought as she started to blush 30 shades of red.

She relaxed a little as she kissed back well his lips was suprisingly warm and soft... She just can't resist this sensation... She never felt before, after a good 4 minutes they parted for air.

"I'll make sure... You'll fall for me..." As he walked out the room.

She just stared at his retreating figure.. she touched her lips with her fingers.

'What the hell just happenned?!' she thought.

But she knew it felt just... right...

To be continued...