1.

a confirmation email has just been sent to the following email address.

james had successfully made his instagram account and now there was nothing left but to choose a semi-decent profile picture of him and make somewhat of a bio.

there were many recommendations that popped up for who he should follow and he found nothing that really sparked his interest and decided to type in some tags for his interests.
tags: #hunting #animals #huntinganimals #weapons #guns #food
the screen lit up with many different posts for each search and he seemed to be satisfied enough to follow a couple accounts.

 tags: #hunting #animals #huntinganimals #weapons #guns #foodthe screen lit up with many different posts for each search and he seemed to be satisfied enough to follow a couple accounts

he refreshed his recent activity page and found that a couple kids from school and some random accounts requested to follow him. he declined most but not all. this internet thing was new to him and he had no idea why peers from school would take an interest in so suddenly following him. after all, it's not like he even talked to any of them?

james was about to decline the next request when a username along with its expected profile picture popped up.

zerofucksalyssa has requested to follow you.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
a/n: and so it begins;)muahahahah😏ah!! this is my first social media story and i thought it would be perfect for jalyssa! considering the hatred between technology and alyssa, i thought they could be connected through love;) anywhoooo, make sure to vote on this story and add to your library if you're a fan of the series or whatever:p