😊TAE~5

???: Aish! Why did you guys wake me up! I guess I'll do my second favorite thing, ea.... Who's the hot chick?

I blushed as he said the last part, he noticed. ???: Sorry I didn't try to make you feel uncomfortable! I just thought you were very pretty, and I mean not pretty but beautiful! I mean, who wouldn't blush in front of a cute girl like you? I mean I know I would, just look at me right know I mean really though I'm so so... He got cut off by Jin. Jin: It's alright Hyung, you didn't mean to say it in front of her just go sit down and eat you pancakes, ok? He nodded and sat at the seat besides me. Right away when he sat down he started to do something with his blueberries. When he was done he pushed his plate over to me I saw the word "SORRY" written with blueberries. Ambik: THATS ADORABLE..*i hug him*... THANK YOU! All the guys look at us strangely but I didn't mind. ???: M..my name...name is.... Tae! Ambik: I'm Ambik! As we continued to eat our pancakes, we made jokes and laughed our heads off. Hobi: So, Ambik why did you come here? I mean I don't mind, but don't you have your parents, boyfriend something? My smile faded away. Hobi:*stuffed his mouth with pancakes* Did I say something wrong? Jin: Ambi.. Ambik: It's fine! Excuse me I need to go to the bathroom. I go to the bathroom and cry my eyes out.
💗Jin's POV~
Jin: ugh Hyung! Why are you so stupid? Hobi: why? I don't get what I did? Jin: Ugh! I hate talking about it, Suga? Yoongi: Umm, well let's start. Ambik's parents were happy until her father died because of cancer. He died when she was only 7 years old and he was her best friend. As Ambik grew her mother did to! Which meant she would be gone in a few years. Her mother died when she was 16 years old so she had to move in with her grandmother, but she died last month and couldn't live on her own so she moved in with us. The End! He said and sat down.
Back to Ambik's POV~
As I was crying on the bathroom ground I felt the door open, but I didn't feel like asking who it was, so stupid me sat there quietly.

???: UMM, What are you doing, oh! Are you okay?