Chapter 31

Justin's P.O.V.

Walking out the kitchen, I closed the door.

Okay, this is easy.

I know Sophie isn't ready to let go of me, and neither am I. She keeps telling herself that she wants to breakup with me, but deep down she knows that she still loves me. I still love her and I still want her, and I'm gonna work hard to get her back. But that will be easy since she is particularly heartbroken.

I know I shouldn't be doing this, but she needs to understand, to feel the pain she causes me when she dances with other men in front of me. She needs to learn that it will tear her apart when she sees me with another woman.

Sophie is a strong woman, she sticks to her word, but at the same time she can never deny what she feels for me. We love each other, and once she realizes that she actually needs and wants me, it'll be easy to reclaim her.

Claire, Kyle's sister, walked up to me, wearing bum denim shorts, with a white crop top and a black chocker necklace.

"Hey, thanks for invite me to this party, it's so relaxing," she whispered the last part in my hear seductively. I threw my hands around her waist. "Well I'm really glad you came because tonight you might just help me with one of the biggest changes In my life,"

Sophie's P.O.V.

With tears blurring my vision, I slid down the counter, that I was pushed against, and let my feelings get the best of me.

I cried and cried, I have never cried so much in one day as I did this night. I had no idea that I had been in that kitchen for 3 hours unil Victoria came in. 

"Honey, oh my Goodness! What the hell is wrong with you?" She asked as she bent down on the floor where I was lying.

My hiccups didn't help my situation as to lie to her and tell her that I was fine. "Have you been crying?" She asked as she looked at my smudged makeup. "I'm fine," I said as I sat up. "Your fine? My fucking ass is fine! What the fuck happened to you? Are you okay now?" She asked.

"Justin is here," I said softly. Victoria's face turned into confusion. "Justin Rosa? The one who you came here to forget about? The mothafucker who said that nasty shit to ya'?" She reconfirmed. I gave her a look that said, 'who else, bitch?"

"How is he here?" Victoria asked as she helped me stand up. "Josh threw the party, and he invited you and Justin told him to tell you to bring a friend meaning Alex and I," I repeated Justin's words, in a shorter paragraph.

"Okaaaay, so he spoke to you," Victoria said as she gave me a weird look. "So what'd he say? From the look on your face,  it's telling me that son-of-a-bitch is gonna get his fucking ass whipped tonight." Victoria stated.

"I asked him what he wanted to talk about since he grabbed me out of the crowd when I was dancing with Caleb-"

"You were dancin' with Caleb?"

I gave her a straight face.

"Dancing with Caleb, hmm, got it,"

"And then he brought me into the kitchen. I asked him if he wanted to talk the kids and when he gets to see them, but then he cut me off and said that he wanted to talk about us, so I said that there wasn't an 'us' -"

"Wait! You said what? How could you say such a thing?"

"Cause it's true," I stated as if it's was a common sense thing, and in my situation, it is!

"So how did he react?"

"He said that a break up needed both partners to agree," I said. I looked at Victoria who was nodding her head, yes!