Chapter 17

Chapter 17

“Okay, lets all just go to sleep and forget this night ever happened, is that a good idea?” Zayn said as we walked into the house. We all agreed, then went straight up to our rooms. Everyone split into their rooms as soon as possible. I took off my dress, and then put on a pair of short shorts and put an old cotton t-shirt on. I pushed all the pillows off my bed, then collapsed on my bed in short sobs.

Why? Why did this have to happen to me? And the ones I loved? Something about me was just a magnet for trouble. And how could James had even thought about doing that to Harry? Just uhg! And then the other boys had some bruises too.

I heard a knock on my door, and then it opened. I knew who it was without even looking, my stomach got all knotted.

“Miranda, are you alright?” It was Harry, in his state, asking me if I was alright. It made me cry harder. He sat down on the edge of the bed, “Come ‘ere.” I sat up and then leaned against him, moving away instantly when he flinched.

“How can you even stand to look at me right now? You look like this because of me!” I cried into the palms of my hands.

“Look at me.” Harry said, I looked at him, both eyes were blackened, he had multiple scratches on his face. “I would go to hell and back for you. I never want to hear anyone say they love you, I never want anyone to kiss you, hold you, or even think about it. I love you more than you know.” He wrapped his bruised arms around me and held me close to him.

“Harry, I’m so sorry that that happened. I didn’t think that James thought of me in that way, if I had, Gosh, its just like him to make a bone head move like that.” I laughed in spite of myself.

“Of course he thinks of you like that, you’re perfect. In every way, shape or form. The way you smile outshines the sun. When you hold my hand, or when you kiss me, its like the Earth itself tilts on its axis. When you laugh, nothing else exists.”

“Good God, I love you Harry. I love you more than anything else on this planet, oh, to hell with that, anything in this dimension. I love you.” I cried into his chest.

“I have something for you.” He said, I pulled away from him, he held a closed fist in between both of us. He opened it, and I gasped. It was the necklace, I’d dropped it in my backyard earlier.

“Oh my gosh! I can’t believe you found it!” He clasped it around my neck. I pinched it, and grinned as the ‘Juliet’ flashed in the light.

“I made all the boys look for it, even James. I knew it meant a lot to you.” He smiled shortly, then pulled me into him again.

“Oh, Romeo.” I sighed, breathing in his scent. It was calming, and I was really tired.

“You should go to sleep, you are really tired. I’ll go.”

“No.” My arms shot out and held him around the waist, “Don’t go. I’ll have nightmares if you do.” The moment I said it, I knew that it was true. Gosh, something really was wrong with me.

“Alright, alright, I’ll stay.” We laid down on the bed correctly this time, his arm around me, and my head on his chest. He sung quietly under his breath, “If we could only have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time, You know I’ll be your life, your voice, your reason to be, my love, my heart is breathing for this moment in time in time.” I didn’t hear what else he sung, because I had fallen asleep.

The nightmares stayed away.

A/N

Hello people of wattpadia! I uploaded again! This chapter is kinda short but really sweet! I want someone to love me the way they love each other! Its so cute! Thanks for the fans! But I still stand at I need 50 to make a twitter! So, do as you always do, read and maybe tell me what you think? A couple girls I know have been, but thats it! What about you other wattpadians?!?! Tell me what you think about this! Okay, well, Read, comment, eat an alvacado, chill in the city that is conneticut, take a really really long bath, and be nocturnal, because you basically have to be to see anything in this fandom! Okay, have an awesome day my lovelies!

Allie J.