Special Chapter:Happiness(Part 1)

IMPORTANT
Soo.....uhhhh....this chapter is umm going to be umm dark soo.......but just at the end...
---------------------------------------------------------
Yume's POV

Dear diary,

My Mom is finding a way to get me out of my dark side she started talking about me transferring to a new school nothing interests her until....

Mom interrupted me by calling me from downstairs She screamed"Yume!,I want you to check this school out"

Mom handed me the paper

I said"Mom,I told you I'm not going to an Idol school!"She replied" Oh c'mon honey just give it a try"she looked at me with hopeful eyes"How could I say no to this?"(Lol Hamilton! Ok let's go back...)"OK fine,but I'll just try it OK!"I said"Oh...thank you! Honey!"She replied"C'mon let's pack your things!,you never know he might be there..."She replied with a smirk on her face"MOM!!!"I screamed while she just laughs"OK I'll stop..."She said as I go upstairs to my room I can hear her giggles from downstairs"Very funny..."I thought as I packed my things for the auditions next week"Hope I don't pass..."I thought as I packed my other stuff for practice tomorrow.

~Time skip by Author~

After about 3 hours of practice,I managed to survive that 3 hour of my life,then when I was practicing at the woods near the park,I was singing then someone just popped out and said"Hehehehehe,Your gonna join the Idol school eh?Four Star Academy?"
I was shocked"Who are you!?!?!?!?!"
He replied with a smirk on his face
He showed his ID I read it"Yuki Subaru...."He was shocked and said
"Huh!?!?! You don't know me?" I shook my head a no,"Who this guy?"I thought he interrupted my thoughts by introducing himself"I'm Yuki Subaru,Leader and Member of the male top idol on Four Star Academy"
I replied with an"Oh"He suddenly said
"Show me what you got" I was shocked "OK fine..."

When I finished singing he was speechless I started"So,what do you think?"He Screamed"THAT WAS AMAZING!"he was really Amazed and he wasn't Lying I could see it in his eyes...
And somehow it made me feel Great...
He made me feel

...

...

...

...

...

Happy...?