Chap 11

Erza's POV

I jump down from the stands with some guys I've seen at the GMG's. I rush to Lucy worried. I look up at Minerva who walked away, I glare at her back. Why isn't she being a good sport and seeing if Lucy's okay?! I hear Lucy move,
"Did I win?"
I chuckle at her. "No, you di-" I was cut off by the announcer.
"Minerva has forfeited! Saying she was possessed by someone else from the audience."
I look at Lucy,then at Minerva who was smiling and waving at Lucy and I. The announcer continues, "so that's another win for Lucy Heartfilia!!!!!"
I laugh and hug Lucy, "DON'T EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!!!"
Lucy laughs, "No promises." I help her up and she waves at the audience to tell them she's okay. The guys that had hoped down alongside with me, looked at Lucy.
"Good job Luna. Or should we start calling you by your real name..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Glad you made it, Pegasus!" She made Pegasus sound like a bad thing. I look at the blond, his eyes were a color I couldn't really understand.
Lucy stands up holding her side, as the man just looks at his friends, a small boy, and a tall dark haired guy.
"Luce. Don't waist your time on them." I say wrapping my arm around her waist. She nods.
"Yeah. Whatever..." Lucy says hugging my side so she won't fall.
"Let's go guys, I don't even understand why I wanted to see if the Fairy was okay." Says the first guy.
The other two just chuckle the bump into Lu causing her to fall as they walk by.

I'm sorry for not posting guys!! I'm in middle of moving and trying to catch up with school, wrestling and bull shit. I will be posting more during summer and freshman year!!! Thank you and I love you guys so much!!! Thank you!!!