Death Messages

Kayla was talking to her friend Justin one night on the computer when a message popped up on her computer from someone unknown. It stated, shouldn't you lock your front door? Kayla asked Justin if he sent the message and he said no. A little scared Kayla checked her doors, but they were all locked. She sat back down at her computer telling Justin it must have been a prank. Five minutes later she received another message. It stated, "Don't you want to know who's in your room?" Petrified Kayla called the police to come out. As the cop sat at her computer he confirmed the IP address that the messages were sent from. With a grave look on his face he stated it was coming from next door. By the time the cops went into the home all that remained was a bloody mess. Two weeks later Kayla finally got the nerve up to talk to Justin online again. About ten minutes into the conversation an unknown message popped up and Kayla's blood went cold. I'm not next door this time. Don't you want to know where I am? She froze in terror as she saw the shadow creeping up behind her. You might want to be careful the next time you receive an unknown message it could be a death message to you.