SHE - THE REASON HE EXISTS

Happy to say you all, that this is my 20th story about AbhiGya. Their magic let me to imagine certain lifestyle and scenarios, which led to write FanFiction about them. And we travelled together the 20th story now.

Sri srimathivijayabaskar I can’t forget to mention you, whenever I mention about my writings, you're the reason I believe in my writings and today because of that I got many more friends, who aren’t physically present in my life, but they are connected with me emotionally through my writings.

Mona Live_Till_It_Hurts there is a surprise for you in the story end, so do read the story fully and I hope you love it.

This story strikes my mind when I was just talking with my Mom! So it was just my imagination about a woman who just entered a home as daughter in law and how the family people travel with her in their life.

Treat to Every Woman in Every family, with a Big Salute.

Let's get into the story,

He sat in the edge of the bed; he gently caressed the bed, where all the lovable moments he spent with her

He sat in the edge of the bed; he gently caressed the bed, where all the lovable moments he spent with her. The bed holds many memories of them. Their love, their fight, their tears, their laughter and their silence strike. She has been always a magic in his life, and he never imagined that she will become the reason for him to exist.

And the magic named ‘Pragya, Pragya Arora, who later became Pragya Arora Mehra. Sorry Pragya Abhishek Mehra, which he wished to at the first moment he saw her’

Today he was alone, she was far from him. He left her there, in the bed of death. She was struggling between death and life, and here he just left her and came back home.

His tears kissed his cheeks and his vulnerable state became even more fragile when the moving seconds killed him with loneliness.

Still, he believed and wished ‘Either she should come back to him, else she must take him along with her’ and looking up, his eyes fell on their marriage photo frame hanging on the wall. Thus his mind and heart travelled back to that day, when he finally accepted to meet her, his bride who gonna change his life into a meaningful, lovable journey.

Three years before (The flashback starts)

At Mumbai,

“Daadi, what are you going to do this time?” Akash asked Daadi by sitting near her.