Full of Romance From A Fool

"Kouchaaaan!! Kochi dayo, kochi kochi"

His eyes widen as he recognized the voice of the one who was calling him. He turned around and as expected, he saw a dazzling young man wearing a wide smile that showed his crooked tooth.

"Y-yaotome-san!?" Kota was surprised.

Well of course, how can he not be. He's Yaotome Hikaru. The first ranked as most admired person among approximately five thousand students in senior high. He's a person full of charms. Many people approach him. He is full of talent, he's a great singer, stunning dancer and he can even cook deliciously. And not to mention, he can make any person laugh their heart out because he of the jokes he pull. He looked like a prince to Kota. And now it felt like he was being fetch by his prince in a white horse. Well, Hikaru doesn't have one though.

"He never called me out but now... Why all of a sudden?"

His thoughts were fighting over his head. There were doubts but still, he kept on following Hikaru's footsteps until they reached the rooftop.

"Yaotome-san?"

"Sit here."

There was an unusual table set for two on the rooftop. As far as he can remember, the school never provided anything for the place. It was like the heaven sent it down because they ship YabuHika and they thought it can be a help for the two of them.

"Why are we here?" Kota asked as he sat on the sit Hikaru offered.

His eyes followed every movement of Hikaru from the time the guy pulled out a sit for him until they were both sitting facing each other.

Hikaru started staring at Kota.

"Why are you staring at me like that?"

"I'm the one who should be asking that right?" He leaned his face closer to Kota. "I'm just staring at you for about 5.. 6... 7.. 8.. until how many seconds pass but.. that is still quite a small amount of time compared to how much you spend on staring at me."

"Wh-what are you talking about.."

He moved back his head away from Hikaru's face who's getting closer and closer to him.

"Now now don't act so innocent. You stare at me when I walk, you stare at me when I talk, you stare at me all the time."

"Ch-chikai yo, Yaotome-san!" Kota exclaimed as his cheeks turn red.

"What if I was an ice cream, and you were a sun? I bet I won't just melt. I would be evaporated! Mataku.. think about the child who wanted to eat me." Hikaru stood up with his hands weighed on the table. Then he acted like he was sobbing.

"I'm not the sun though.. I'm more like, the child.." Kota mumbled.