Princess' Birthday

*background music : Original(ONF)*

The boys were practicing hard like usual without stopping to take a break.

And suddenly the light inside the room were shut off,

"EOMMA !!" shouted Minkyun in high note  as he were suprised at the sudden light off.

The rest of the boys stopped what they were doing and gathered around in the middle, while Seungjoon take out his phone and use the flashlight to go check on the switch.

Right after he switch on, someone's voice appears singing happy birthday song loudly while holding a cake with the lighting candles.

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Shim Jaeyoung,
Happy Birthday to you.

All of them looks at the source of voice and found the smiling teen girl at the front door of their practice room.

"Kyla! What are you doing?" asked Jaeyong dumbfounded.

Kyla is another young trainee who's close to the boys.

All of them were giving each other a look before running to the cake that Farah were holding and use the icing on the cake to put on Jaeyoung's face as what they called "present"

"Yah!"with his hoarse voice he scolded the members while taking his chance to take revenge.

"Guys! I have ordered the food so stop running and sit down." the boys stopped on their tracks before sitting quietly and fastly in circle.

"What with the sudden suprised ?" asked Changyoon while grabbing the jjampong in front of him.

Without anyone noticing, a boy is sneakily going out of the practice room.

"How can you still remember his birthday while you can't even remember mine? do you hate me?" Hyojin jokingly said to lighten the atmosphere.

"I remembered your birthday and I even bought you a pair of new sport shoe. How can you still say like that. I AM MAD!" Kyla trying to fit in with the sudden scenario.

The rest of the boys just laughed along as they know how playful the leader is.

However, the place suddenly turns black again and Kyla got scared that her hands make a fast movements try to hold the other boys hands.

To no avail, she can't find anyone and her automatic actions make her called out the others' names frantically.

" Hyojin oppa!"

Silent,

"Jaeyoung oppa!"

"Changyoon oppa!"

Dead silent,

"Yuto oppa!"

"Seungjoon oppa!"

"Minseok oppa!"

"Minkyun oppa!"

"OPPAA!? Where are you?"

None of the boys answer her and that what makes her more scared than before.

"OP—" she almost burst into tears when suddenly a small light shining the room from a far.

"Who is that?"

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to our lovely Kyla,
Happy Birthday to you.

The lights were on again and the seven boys were standing there wearing the birthday costumes while holding another cake.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO KYLA!"

Out of nowhere, Kyla burst into happy tears as the busy boys still remember and wants to celebrate her birthday.

She went to blow the candles and before that she wishes for best for all of them and their future.

"Thank you guys!" Kyla were still crying mess and the boys go to make a group hug and hugs the crying little girl.

"Aigoo don't cry Kyla."

Jaeyoung stucked his finger on the cake and messing with Kyla's face.

"Happy Birthday again Kyla!" wish Jaeyoung.

"Happy Birthday to you too Shim Jaeyoung!"

-
230118

Happy Birthday Dearself🌱

#HappyWyattDay

#HappyBelatedSeungjoonDay