tђгєє

Y/n P.O.V 

It was the 3rd Friday of the year, and I couldn't be any happier. The periods had gone by fast and before I knew it. 7th period was here.

"Okay settle down!" I yelled. They all did as told and looked my way to listen. I told them instructions on what to do and they started getting ready to do that when the door opened. It was Laxus. 

Everyone was to busy to notice so motioned for Laxus to follow me. He did so. When we were outside the classroom, Laxus handed me a pass. 

"Laxus do you mind telling me why you were late?" I asked arms crossed before taking the pass. 

"I went off-campus, lost track of time and came back." He gave me a fake shrugging it off vibe before saying anything else. 

"Yes go ahead and get inside and start what everyone else is doing." He nodded and walked back into the classroom. I stood outside and sighed. I watched Mrs. Luciel walk out of her class, and in hand was a flask. I began walking over.

"Mind if I take a sip?" I asked and she handed to me. I took a sip and let the burning liquid run down my throat before I gave it back. 

"Thanks, Choi." She nodded before walking back into her classroom. I walked back inside of my classroom only to gasp in surprise. 

Laxus held Natsu by the neck, slammed against a wall. 

"Say it again! I fucking dare you!" Laxus growled. 

"What the fuck is going on here!?" I exclaimed running to the two. I grabbed them both by the ear a dragged them out of the classroom. 

"You! Do you ever keep your fucking mouth shut!? And you! You do not get to walk into this classroom late and start a fight!" I yelled. 

"You're lucky I'm not going to report your ass's!" Laxus' jaw ticked and the bell rang. I pushed them back inside and locked the door. 

"Nope! Sit the fuck down! Now!" Everyone sat down with a scared expression. 

"Since you, all think its okay to fight in my fucking classroom, you're gonna clean this place till I can eat on the fucking floor." I heard a snort and looked over at the blonde bimbo. 

"School's over. You can't do that." I laughed at her statement. This fucking bitch.

"You're in my classroom. I told you at the beginning of school. Once you walk in here, you're all my bitches. And the bell doesn't realize I fucking do. Now get to cleaning, or so help me god I will kick. You're Fucking. Ass." I threatened. Every one scattered around the room and began to clean. 

~~~

Everyone left the classroom as soon as I unlocked the door. The last to leave was Laxus and I called out to him. He reluctantly turned around and faced me. I walked up to him slowly. 

"Is everything okay? Are you okay?" I stopped in front of him with my arms crossed. Sadness flooded his eyes before cleared his throat and a blank face replaced it all. He threw on a fake smile and before walking out said. 

"I'm Fine." 

~~~

I wonder if any of you understand who the teachers are...