Bikini?

You guys were doing a photoshoot, it was at the beach and it was to be expected you will be wearing some revealing things, this photoshoot was not only for BTS tho, it was for multiple  groups.

   Exo, GOT7 and Gfriend were the groups you would take a group pic with.

   You weren't one to say you didn't show your body at all, you were an idol, but you have never worn a swimsuit in front of the guys.

    Jimin and taehyung were excited "do we get to build sand castles?!" Taehyung asked excitingly to you, you shrugged, he pouted as you were usually just as energetic as he was

  "y/n what's wrong?" Namjoon asked "nothing.." you mumbled "I have to sleep wake me up when we get there" you mumbled laying your head on Jin's shoulder, Namjoon nodded and went back to his phone.

  It took about 2 hours but you got there on time "Y/N ah, wake up..." Namjoon said petting your head, "huh.. 10 hours more" you mumbled "hunny you said that 5 minutes ago... Jackson is waiting!" He yelled "wut? Why?" You said standing up and running outside

"JACKSOOONNNNN OPPAAAA" you screeched, running up to him and hugging his back, he was sitting by the beach with kai. "Yeh?" He asked, you ran up to him and back hugged him "you got any food??"

At this both of them burst out laughing "is that what you ran here for?" He asked, you shook your head "no... Namjoon oppa said you had to talk to me...I'm just hungry.."

   "I mean I didn't call you here..?"  He mumbled, you pouted "you don't want me here? Fine" you stood up and turned around to see, JB "hey I have Doritos" he said showing you the bag you quickly reached for "wahhh" you said almost drooling "but not now you have to wear a bikini do you really want to be bloated?" "I don't care I might as well weight 500 lbs... I want food!" You yelled chasing JB who was faster than you by a lot.

    You stopped after 2 minutes, cause you were tired "no one here is nice" you poured "he Y/N!" Sowon said bowing to you "oh hey!" You said putting your arm over her shoulder "glad you guys are shooting here too! I don't want to be the only girl that's wearing a bikini" you sighed "umm... how to say this.. we won't wear bikinis" "what? Why?" "It will "ruin" she said putting quotes with her fingers "our innocent image, we'll probably wear dresses or shorts" she said with an awkward smile.

   "Oh god kill me now! I have to wear a biking surrounded by those perverts" you said pointing to Jimin, Namjoon, bam bam, and JHOPE who were talking, they looked super offended "YAHHH YOU ARE A PERVERT TOO! ILL TELL THEM ABOUT HOW YOU WERE DROOLING WHEN YOU SAW ME SHIRTLESS!" Jimin yelled "whaaaat? I was drooling over the ice cream you had in your hand" you yelled back, the boys burst out laughing and you walked towards the dressing room stomping like a child all the way there.

   "Unnie?" You said to your stylist who was doing your hair "can I eat?" She shook her head "you'll be bloated! We can't have that!" You pouted "pleaseee!" "Not gonna work now! Go get changed I'll do your make up after" she said going to was her hands, you nodded nervously.

  You put it on and cried "unnie it's too revealing!!" "What? The black thing covers you up!" She yelled "whatt! It doesn't do a thing" you said coming out "you look fine!" She said making you sit to do your make up

 (Hair plus make up)

(Hair plus make up)

  "Done! You look great! Jungkook will be all over you!" She exclaimed knowing of your "tiny" ship going on with him "nah he probably will look away, anyway can i wear a towel?" "Yeah just until the photoshoot though!" You nodded.

    She passed you a towel that covered up until mid thighs, you wrapped it around your torso and hung onto it in the middle.

   You walked out, you found the guys already in their swimsuits"wahhh I'm surrounded by hot guys shirtless" you said walking up to them, they quickly turned around expecting to see you in your swimsuit "yah it's not fair! You're wearing a towel!" D.O yelled, the boys nodded "it's not fair!" Mark pouted, you stuck your tongue out "I'll take it off when the photoshoot starts which probably won't be in a long ti-" "Guys come here we'll start with your group photos!" The camera dude yelled.

    "GAHH noo sbajizhskao" you said making the guys laugh "sorry sweetheart you'll have to" Jin said with his arm around you, you all walked over to the camera dude "let's start with BTS, got7, and gfriend k?" The guys nodded, Exo stood to the side, in the mean time the girls came out wearing dresses, some really long, some shorter but it didn't attract the guys attention, damn you thought.

   "Yah y/n take off that towel" said Jimin, the camera dude nodded and so did you, you quickly let it go to the ground and quickly shut your eyes.

   "Wahh Y/N you have a great body!" Umji yelled, you opened your eyes slowly to find everyone staring at you, well mostly the guys "y/n remind me to invite you to the beach more often" Bambam muttered "GAhh stop staring at my baby like you're gonna eat her!" Jin said, turning into mom mode and covering you up "yeah!" Namjoon also went in front of you "yah we aren't perverts" Jackson said "mhmm" Namjoon said, with clear sarcasm in his voice.

    Either way you guys started taking pictures, solos group shots... until

   "K Y/N I want you to to stand there" he said pointing to a car, you nodded "and Sehun I want you to back hug her" at this the boys screeched "no no no" suho said "no way I'll have my baby sister be put against this pervert!" The boys nodded "yeah! Y/N won't take pictures like that with anyone else.." Jungkook said, surprising you as he had been silent all along.

   He came over and back hugged you causing you to be surprised and blush, the camera dude took a pic in that Moment "wow perfect let's take more pics like this!" Sehun pouted "I though I would finally get my moment!" "Yah if I wouldn't let sehun with him what make you think Jungkook is fine?!" He yelled, Jungkook stuck his tongue out, before kissing your back causing you to blush deeply, all while you were being taken pictures of, the fans would die, that's for sure.

  "Yahshejaksbwjqwqowi Jungkook stay away from my sister I swear I will-" he was interrupted by most BTS members shushing him "let them have their moment.." said Namjoon, every BTS member was fanboying. Except Jimin who was staring in silent..

   After taking those pics and having your brother almost kill Jungkook you guys were told you could do whatever you want, since you lost your embarrassment you were playing on the beach with the maknae line of BTS, GOT7 and sehun because the other Exo members are too much of divas to come in the water. Lol

   "Yah don't splash me..hdbqksnqlqpapwjwvshaabdbsn" you said to Jimin and Jungkook, this caused a splash fight between all of you.

   You all ended up going home pretty late "I forgot to build my sand castle.."taehyung mumbled, you latex your head on his shoulder "ehh we'll do it next time" you said slowly falling asleep, taehyung smiled and nodded and continues singing to twice's signal.