4|breakfast & worries

annie's pov

i woke to the sound of jayden dropping her makeup. "oh shoot" she exclaimed when she saw me waking, "i was trying so hard not to wake you, im so sorry" she cringed. "hey, no worries jay i would've overslept anyway" i giggled at the brown haired girl who just smiled back weakly at me in response.

after getting dressed into my light pink tee & my ripped denim jeans, i applied a little makeup and pulled my hair up into a messy bun. i was a smiling mess today, after what had happened last night i couldn't wait to see hayden today. wow i need to dial it down a bit.

jayden and left our cabin with me locking the door after us when i saw hayden walking past with johnny. i instantly smiled and started walking over to him, "hey hayden" i grinned. "oh hey annie, you look beautiful" he blushed. "thankyou" mimicking his actions and blushing  too. "sit next to me in breakfast?" he tilted his head slightly, "yeah of course" i flashed him another smile.

so breakfast was great, i caught hayden staring at me a lot. every time i'd catch him he'd blush and look the other way, it was the cutest thing i've ever seen!!! after we finished breakfast maddie our camp leader announced who was going to be on washing up. i watched as her hands fumbled with the crumpled paper she was gripping onto. you can tell she doesn't want to be here. once she finally unfolded the extremely crumpled paper in her hands i watched as her beady blue eyes scanned the room as they landed on my own, she had a somewhat devilish grin on her face as she opened her moth to speak.

"annie" she smirked "you'll be on washing up duty with hayden" i shot her a nervous grin and looked around the room my eyes catching hayden's. he took ahold of my wrist and pulled me out of the group. "come one, let's go" he whispered, pulling me towards the kitchen.

"i need to tell you something anyway" he mumbled. now i'm worried.

.......................................................

hannie feels!! i'm so happy they're on tour together now!! 💓😩👏

~phoebe xx

5 votes for a new chapter (i know it isn't many but ya girl needs her votes)