Chapter 32 - Train Home

The rest of the year was a breeze with test and so on and so forth. Michelle and the Goulding's information Draco that they were going to Malfoy manor. Prue, Parker, and Phoebe were going to visit the Malfoy's for a bit. A few other were as well in a few days prior. Apparently their was a party being hosted by the Malfoy's. Y/n wasn't to pleased because she knew she would be put to work, but that wouldn't be anything new.

Draco and Y/n sat in different compartments mainly due to Pansy the rest of his group asking him to actually sit with them. It wasn't that bad, Y/n still had other friends. Aliza and Phoebe grew closer to the golden trio as Parker, Tawny, Mink, and Ty were still pretty close to Y/n. Michelle was with the Goulding's and had Prue with her to discuss somethings.

So Y/n sat with Mink, Ty, Parker, and Tawny. The ride was peaceful, but something about Tawny put Parker on edge. So he had Y/n sit between them. Mink and The sat on the other side.

"So, Mink when are you going to tell Ty?" Tawny asked leaning in towards her.

Mink blushed and turned away.

"Tell me what?" Ty asked.

"That she likes you," Tawny replied.

Mink glared at Tawny, grabbing a book she swung it at Tawnys head. Letting out a yowl in pain Mink day back down as the others chuckled.

"Well Mink, I like you too," Ty smiled.

Mink turned and smiled back.

"Aww cute, are you two going to kiss now?" Parker asked.

"No, that's to early. So what book is that?" Ty asked Mink.

Mink handed it to him to see it was The Hollows. Ty's eyes lit up a bit.

"Your reading it too? Well mines if I read it with you?" He asked.

"Not at all," Mink beamed.

They wound up reading the book, starting Where Ty was since we was behind on it. When trolly came by, the boys nearly raided the whole thing. Due to Ty being in a wealthy family he could have taken all of it, but nah.

"You two are going to get fat," Y/n smirked.

"Oh dear Y/n, don't you know that guys don't get fat, unlike some girl," Parker pointed out.

Y/n took Minks book and slammed it on his head. Handing it back to her, Parker ribbed to top of his head pouting a bit.

"The two Slytherin boys are big in the middle and you will be to if you eat all these sweets," Y/n mutter.

"Yeah, Yeah," Parker mutter Back.

Tawny popped a few candies in her mouth as Ty fed Mink while they read. Parker made sure to hog all the chocolates. Y/n did steal a few chocolate frogs from him when he wasn't paying much attention. They sat quietly eating junk food until Pure walked in and plopped next to Ty looking upset and on edge. Mink and Ty glanced at her before looking over at Parker.

"Sis You okay?"

Prue jumped and looked at him and gave him a broken smile.

"No, but don't worry about it. I'll be fine."

Dropping it for now, Prue knew we would be questioned at home.  Tawny put her gaze on Prue for a bit before a small smirk came to her face. She obviously knew what happened. The ride was quiet and the air was cold when Prue arrived. Y/n looked over at her to see she resting in her seat. Parker woke her once the train stopped they rushed off. Y/n didn't know why Parker acted weirdly but she would let it slide. Y/n walked a few paces behind Draco once she got off. When the Malfoy's came to get them Y/n saw Tanya. Coming towards her. Smiling Y/n followed Tanya out.

"Long time no see uh," Tanya smiled.

"Yeah, so how are we getting to the manor?" Y/n asked.

Tanya smirked and summoned two brooms. Handing one to Y/n she shuttered at the memory of that poor boy that broke his wrist back in first year. Tanya northern uneasiness and sighed.

"I promise you won't fall."

Time Skip

Y/n's legs shook as she walked to the doors. Slowly she enter as Tanya chuckled and flew off. Draco was the first to see her and he smiled brightly for a few seconds until his father walked in.

"Ah, there you are. We need this house clean," Mr. Malfoy started. "So get cleaning."

"Yes sir," Y/n replied.

With that she got to work with Draco being pulled aside for a talk.

A/n - I'm sorry I haven't been here I really am not into writing that much anymore but I'll finish this book because of you amazing readers that stayed. Also part one of this book is almost done. Yes I'm splitting the book in three parts. Part 2, hopefully will be put out not long after this one is finished. What surprises me though is out this one didn't get as much as my Ben x Reader. It's cringe worthy and I may actually just rewrite it.

Anyways I hope you guy enjoyed this short chapter

Anyways I hope you guy enjoyed this short chapter. Prue's strange behavior will be explained and why Parker is edgy around Tawny. See you in the next chapter, bye~