19

Jungkook's POV

I decided to meet Taehyung the next day. Honestly I was quite nervous.

Would he hate me?

Would he be glad to meet me again?

What is his reaction when he finds out I'm alive?

Loads of questions were built up in his head as he shoved his cold hands in his pockets from the freezing weather while walking closer and closer to the prison in our state.

The more I walked towards the massive building, the more I was regretting going there in the first place.

I hit him.. countless of times. I blamed him for what happened to me, and I regret every single thought and word that was negative about him.

He was my closest friend I was with in the asylum. Without him I didn't think I could manage to be happy again, he was the reason I accepted my situation and made me calm myself... most of the times.

"I'm here to visit someone" I say to the lady sitting by the front desk inside.

"Name?" She asks me.

"Taehyung, K-Kim Taehyung.."

She writes it on a piece of paper and slides it closer to me with a pen for me to sign and what time I visited.

After I signed it, she picked up the phone and held it to her ears. "Bring #3428, He has a visitor"

A guard shows me the way through the halls and points at a door. "Just wait here"

I thank him before twisting the knob and walking inside.

There lay a chair in front of a huge glass separating half of the room. There was holes through the glass which was for communicating. Two guards stood at the corners of the other side, this was probably where the prisoners come in, and my side where I'm standing is where the visitors sit.

I sat in the middle with my hands on my lap and clenched together. Oh god.. I can't believe I'm doing this.. I can't believe I'm about to see him right now.

I waited for him to walk through that door in front of me, my heart beat faster and harder every second. The suspension was stressing me out, I just wanted to get it over with.

I hear a creak and quickly look up in front of me, it was the doorknob turning.

The door opened and two figures walked inside the room. One was a guard who let go of a guy cuffed and in an orange jumpsuit, he then walked out and shut the door behind him.

It was Taehyung.. it was actually him. I never realized I missed him so much till now, I had a huge rush of happiness filling inside of me!

He walked to the chair which was facing the opposite of me and sat down, he had a blank expression on his face, I couldn't recognize what he was thinking.

He finally looked up to see who would it be that would want to visit him, but just as he caught his eye on me, his eyes became wide open.

I slowly give him a soft smile. "H-Hi Taehyung.." I nervously said.

-TBC-