Ben Drowned

Your pov

I walk back into the mansion covered in blood when Ben runs towards me, in less than a second my heart began to speed up.

I have had a major crush on him ever since I came here.

"hey, wanna play some video games," he says and smiles, I open my mouth to answer but he beat me to it, "actually never mind. Go take a bath first." My smile faded and I nod.

As I make my way upstairs I hear him sigh and mutter something.

BEN'S pov

Damn, I hurted y/n's feelings, I really love him, but I'm afraid he wouldn't like me back... I sigh deeper and look at two grinning idiots.

Luna and Toby.

"you love him," Luna starts, before I could speak Toby continued, " Don't you, ben?" he finishes and I sigh.

"don't you have to go fuck Jeff?" I say to Luna and she looks at me with her mouth open.

I walk over to her and close it, "he's waiting for you~" I sing and she runs upstairs.. Ew?

Toby looks at me before questioning. "Is that really true?" I shake my head 'no' and he nods showing he understands and sits next to me.

"So, y-you should tell y-y/n how you feel." Toby says and I sigh. Again.
"right now?" I ask and he nods, "right n-now".

I walk off to the bathroom and Knock on it. "who is it" I hear his voice, such a hot voice..

"it's me ben. I need to talk to you." I say.

"right now?"

"right now"

I hear him sigh, "okay, come in." I open the door and walk in shutting the Door in process.

I sit next to the bathtub where y/n was covering himself.

"well, I have a crush on someone.." I start and look into y/n's now sad eyes.

Oh, why is he sad?

He nods for me to continue, "and... I would wanna know if.. I.. Um.. You.. No. Wait.." I didn't find my motherfucking word. Shit.
Fuck it.

I quickly press my lips onto y/n's lip feeling him tense a little but then kiss back we move our lips in sync until we had to take some air.

" I love you, y/n. " I say, he smiles before answering, "I love you too, Ben"

The rest is up to you, and also if you love emo boys then check out my other books. Thanks very much!!