Slenderman

You and your best friend had made a dare, whoever dares to go in the slender woods will get three months free food. You would find it easy, because what they didn't know is that you know slenderman.

He's a friend of yours, weird to say but actually he's more of a crush to you. But he is The slenderman so, he wouldn't love you.

At least, that's what you thought.

You grab you phone, putting on your flashlight and turn to look at your friend. "oh y/n. You have to stay in there for atleast 20 minutes, after the minutes you'll have to give me a call. Okay?" you nod and wave him off, "I'll stay there an hour if I have to." you say walking off. Leaving your friend dumbfounded.

You sit on a branch where you met slender, you pulled up your sleeve to reveal your proxy symbol, yes. You are a proxy, Slender said you were a 'special' one.

You touch it and smile,'maybe he'll come and see me.. No I'm not important to him, right?' you thought.

"What are you doing out here? It's dangerous." your thoughts were interrupted by your crush, Mr slenderman.

"Oh, u-i had a dare!" You said, louder than your supposed to talk. "So, you didn't come for me?" he said sadly, "Y-yes, but.. I.. Why are you here slender? I mean aren't your proxies more important than me?" you asked slightly scared of the answer.

"Your more important to me."

Your eyes widen, 'I'm more important? Maybe he'll love me back?' you thought, "Y/n, did I forget to say that I can read minds?" he suddenly speaks up. Your cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

He knew your in love with him.. What now, you'll  have to hide your face forever.

"Y/n, please do not be embarrassed. For I love you too." he says and you jump up from the branch, "really?!" you ask very enthusiastic. He nods and leans down, pressing his lips(?) against mine.

A/N : I hope you liked this chapter, please vote and check out my friends account on deviantart and his channel on YouTube, his name is kittylolly. Thank you, bye bye!