Unique Chapter

First work in English, but I'm not fluent yet. So pardon me if there are any grammar errors.

Come see me at twitter: @cfv_1864

Drink another shot of tequila, but drink it trying to not think about him.

You failed. Again, try again.

It's not your fault that it has happened to him... Not your fault, not his, not her.

It was just a doctor error. And it has fallen to your head.

Another shot. Shot it, shut it, shut your damn mouth. Stop crying, Bakugo. Todoroki's who deserves to cry. He gained a daughter and lost his husband.

Your lover. His lover.

Get home with a bottle. Sit on the couch. Whoever seems you in this occasion would never think that you're the alpha every beta and omega wants. That you're one of the most well paid heroes, one of the most powerful.

Drinking again. Remembering your profession will not help. Without him, you're close to the top. You don't want the top by his death; want for your merit.

But how? What if he hasn't been expecting that baby? The child he choose you to be godfather.

The child that he loved even when it wasn't out his belly, the child that killed him.

Go throw it. Go to the bathroom; vomit all you have eaten. Vomit all the passion you have consumed for him during teenager time, during his marriage, during his action on the streets. When seeing the kids made by him and the prestigious hero named Shoto.

You were so jealous. You still are. He died but his beloved was with him before his bed. He died with joy, thinking he has done his job as a number one hero, symbol of peace and as an omega mother. He really did well.

But why don't you stop crying? Such a cry baby. Neither the little with green hair has cried when was born as you do now. You seen weak... Lied on the restroom dirty by vomit, alcohol and tears.

If you only, just had ran before him back then maybe he had been yours. The now four kids he created, beautiful children, would have been yours. And the suffering you feel now only by hearint the words that he is dead could be worse. Would be. Should be.

But you didn't do. And now you'll have to deal with all of it. You will have to deal that the the bright smile Todoroki Izuku has been giving you these years will not be able to you see anymore. On the contrary, you'll probably see his lips closed with the body lied directly with flowers and gifts into the coffin.

You try to smile. "He would do it," you think. You say it out loud. You're right. Time to get things on the adult way, see and make the problem less painful.

Tears don't stop, but his heart does.