Chapter 2

Sophies pov.

I wake up this morning with all the boys still fast asleep,I get up and walk to the kitchen and make a drink. I sit on the counter and go on my phone for a little while. I don't know what we're going to do today,I suppose just hang out here. I get down and go back to bed,the boys are still asleep.

An hour later.

"morning soph"Brook finally wakes up.

"morning Brook"I smile.

Not long after the rest of the boys get up so I go into the bathroom and get changed,the boys are gonna go to the studio so I said I'd tag along. I make us some pancakes before we leave the flat.

We decided to walk to the studio because it was nice weather and it's not very far away. I was walking next to Jack and mikey but I could feel andys eyes on me,I turn around and I was right. He doesn't look away either,just keeps staring at me. I turn around and start a conversation with jack,I found out that he's Irish and he has an obsession with energy drinks. The conversation got very weird.

We arrive at the studio and head up,Andy still staring at me. Starting to make me feel uncomfortable. Andy stays down in the kitchen to make drinks so I said I'd help him,the other boys went up into the room.

"so you like staring at people"

"only the prettiest of girls"

"that makes you sound like a perv"

"well I'm not so don't worry"he doesn't dare make eye contact.

"I'm pretty then"he smirks and looks up at me.

"beautiful"my heart is racing and beating so much,my breathing gets staggered.

"I-i-im privileged"I mean I could have thought of a better word.

Andy walks towards me and leans in about to kiss me when Brook walks in,I pull away quickly to see an angry looking Brook.

"sorry,did I interrupt something"he walks to the door and leaves.

"well done Andy"I run after him.

"Brook,wait"he turns and looks at me.

"what?!"

"what's up?"

"ask the guy your cheating on your boyfriend with"he starts to walk again but I catch up this time.

"I'm not cheating on Lee with Andy"

"thats why I walked in on you two almost kissing"

"yeah,almost,that means we didn't"

"but you would have!"

"Brook,stop!"

"why?"

"what if I did start dating one of the boys?"

"don't"

"why?"

"especially not Andy,he hurts people. He never keeps a relationship longer than a month because he's never really felt anything for any of the girls. He's told us"

"you can't tell me who I do or don't date"

"I can't you're correct but Im just trying to save you from getting hurt"

"I'm not 10 anymore Brook"

"that's why I need to look after you more,you're getting in more and more danger so I need to keep an eye on you. I love you sophie"I go upto him and hug him.

"thank you Brook"

"it's ok,come on let's go back. Please stay away from Andy"

"I'll try"I smile.

"atleast let me say I told you so if he does break your heart"

"deal"we shake then head back.

We walk in and get confused stares that say 'where did you run off to'

"I just needed some fresh air"he gives Andy a dirty stare then they start performing again.

I just sit behind them and watch them,Andy once again stares at me through the mirror. He really needs to stop,I've got a boyfriend and I love him more than anything. I can't catch feelings for Andy.

Once they decided they had enough we headed home and luckily Andy had finished staring at me. When we get home I get into bed and go on my laptop.

Ring,ring,ring.

I look over at my phone and I see Lees calling me. I go into the kitchen and answer it.

"hey babe"I smile eventhough he can't see it.

"hey sophie"

"how are you?"I ask.

"I'm fine,just missing you. How are you?"

"I'm good and I miss you as well"I smile even more.

"you enjoying time with your brother"

"yes I am,I've missed him"

"I couldn't imagine not seeing my sister for months on end"he sounds sorry for me.

"yeah but I'm proud of him"We carry on talking for a while before he had to go.

After I finished talking to Lee,about half hour later,I walk back into the bedroom and see Brook on his phone.

"I'm on lively"I go over and get into shot with him.

"hiiii guys"everyones commenting asking if I'm his girlfriend.

"no she isn't my girlfriend,shes my sister"he laughs reading out some more comments.

Everyone was just commenting questions for me,they learned my whole lifestory on that live. Surprisingly it doesn't bother me though. After that live I gain about 200,000 more followers on both instagram and twitter.

We buy some pizza for tea then kinda just chill out for the rest of the night,I fall asleep not long after.