Chapter 1

Papyrus' POV

I walked home, anxious to see if Sans actually left. I actually started regreting my descion, as I made my way to the door.

I didn't see him.

"SANS!!?" I yelled, no answer. Did he leave? I walked towards his bedroom door, it was closed.

"SANS!?" I yelled frantically, as I knocked on his door. He couldn't of left! I hope he didn't. Still, no answer.

I opened the door, no one was there. I looked through the whole house. No one was there. No one was there.

Sans left

No one was there

He's gone

Because, I told him I never wanted to see him again

Because of me.

Sans' POV

I found a reaper cloak, I put over my body. If  Papyrus' never wants to see me again, he dosen't have to! However, I'll see him again. Why? I signed up for the Royal Guard. I want to prove to monsters just because I have 1hp, does not mean I'm weak! I can be, and will be just as strong as Cocaptin Undyne, and Captin...Papyrus. Maybe stronger! I can't wait to see how monster react when they see the new captin is the '1hp runt brother, of the great and terrible Papyrus.' If they ever do see.

Time Skip

Royal guard training was...well... just let me explain. I'll we had to do was dust dummies, which were 'humans.' Papyrus was watching me while we were training.

"DUDE YOU'RE STRONG!" Papyrus completenentated. I chuckled.

"got to be strong to live in this world, am i right?" I tried to joke.

"YEAH!...YEAH..." he sighed sadly, was something wrong?

"hey...um...you're captin papyrus, right? names' nobody." I said, trying to change the subject. I held out my hand so he could shake it.

"YEP! THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE PAPYRUS, THAT'S ME! CAPTIN OF THE ROYAL GUARD! NYAH HAH HAH!!" He exclaimed, as he shook my hand.

Soon, it was time to leave. As I left, I noticed Papyrus staring at me, sadly. Why tho? I guess I'll find out sooner or later.