The Beginning of 2006

Hair Salon
Downtown Miami

Renee: Hello, everybody!!!
KeAnna: Hi!!!
Renee: I want to schedule my hair appointment for next week before I go back to work and I find a guy, he's still legally married and his name is Andrew!! He's so fine!!!
KeAnna: what!!! You know I got a call from Nikki, her parents marriage are in trouble and you know what her father did???
Renee: what??
KeAnna: he have an affair with a white woman and her mother threw him out of the house!!!
Renee: she threw him out???
KeAnna: she threw him out!!!
Renee: It's 2006, it's the new season and year and I'm ready for a good relationship better than Justin and Selena, they don't have sexual relationship because Selena' father says to her wait until you get married!!! How dare her father says to Selena to wait until marriage!!!
KeAnna: I'll call Nikki and tell how she's doing!!! (phone dialing) Nikki, it's KeAnna, call me back when you get the message and I came to check on you and see how you doing!!! Call me!!! (phone hung up)

Nicole' Apartment
Miami Florida

(You have 2 unread messages!!!)
(Selena: Hi, Nikki, this is Selena!!! I just want to tell you that you're okay, call me back when you get this messages)
(voicemail dial)
(KeAnna: Nikki, it's KeAnna, call me back when you get the message and I came to check on you and see how you doing!!! Call me!!!)
(door knocking)
Nicole: who is it??
Selena: it's Selena!!! I brought us something to eat and drink!!!!
(door open)
Nicole: Hey, Lena!!!
Selena: Hi!!
Nicole: How you doing???  (Selena and Nicole hugged)
Selena: Nothing!!! Just went to get something to eat for us, I brought us some Chinese food!!!
Nicole: come in!!! (door closed) So How you and Justin doing???
Selena: me and Justin are good, we did not have sex for a month since we start dating but it's going be sexual real soon!!! What's wrong with you???
Nicole: my parents are getting a divorce, my father admitted the affair with another woman and my mother threw him out of the house!!! (Sniffling) I was angry at myself that my father cheated on my mother and I just got angry, 17 years of marriage and it's time for my mother to find a new man until this divorce finalized!!! So are you and Justin are going to have sex or wait???
Selena: we're losing our virginity soon, my mother gave all of her nightgown to me because she doesn't wear it anymore since her divorce with my father became finalized and she got remarried to another man name Devin and have me a brother and sister!!!!
Nicole: really?? What's their names??
Selena: Sofia, she's 3 weeks old and Diego, he's 10 year old!!! Sofia and KeAnna' baby sister Jonelle are born the same year 2005!!! Jonelle, December 26 and Sofia, December 31!!!
Nicole: my mother decide to sell all of my father' stuffs this weekend since he file for divorce and she want me to help with the yard sale this weekend but maybe you go for it!!!
Selena: I don't know yet!!!

The next day

KeAnna: girls and guys lose their virginity as for me, I'm not a virgin because I go to church every Sunday!!!
Renee: after I met Andrew, my ex-boyfriend Terry think that I'm a virgin!!!
Nicole: sometime that girls are virgin but you and Lena are a virgin but I'm checking on my sexuality for myself, not my family!!!
Renee: for your information, Nikki, I'm not a virgin, Lena is!!! Me and Chris make love last night now we all women!!!
(Girls screaming)
Renee: but I wasn't ready to end my virginity to him so me and Chris make love!!! So where' Selena is going to lose her virginity???
Nicole: not until she's married, Lena is not with us, she's spending time with her family and I hope it's not the bad news!!! Maybe she need to go for it but she don't know yet!!!