crapbag

Well fuck.....I just stood up to the big bad James dude. I'm probably going to die. Oops. Worth it tho. Omg you should have seen his face. He's so gonna kill me later.
And this is the part where I run. I book off towards the door. It's locked.
Fuck.
So I go up the stairs and hide in a closet. I hear his heavy foot steps coming up the stairs.
Oh shit oh shit oh shit.
Suddenly the door slams open. There stands james.
"Well this isn't the portal to Narnia. I should be goin-" I get cut off by a slap. My cheek burns. I look him in the eye and my fist connect with his face.
Shit.
Goodbye.
"Listen here fucktard I'm done. You can kill me or torture me I don't care but I will not stay here and be your quiet little prisoner. I want to be able to speech my mind with out having to worry if you will slap me for it. I'm done because you are a sick ass hole and I will fight back. So fuck you James just fuck you!!!!!!" I screamed at him. "Well that felt great....." I finish oddly calm.
He just stood there stunned and it was like his whole world just stopped. Man he is really bad with the truth.
Damn I guess I got guts.
His eyes met mine and they softened . And he hugged me. His arms rapped around me in a gentleman way . What? Is he okay....??
" I'm so sorry..." he whispers, his voice gentle and filled with remorse. " I will change. I will do better, I promise."
Well fuck!
Hey I have my phone! Yay!
I just realized how random that was and I'm sorry. No I'm not.
"You are a crapbag!!!" I yell at him well I glare.
"A what..." He laughs." You are too cute!" He is smiling and im still glaring. Holy fuck I like his smile. No snap out of it!! oh my god I need help!!! I want food...food is help, so I walk past him down to the kitchen where I begin to raid his fridge. I FOUND ICE CREAM!!! I'm eating it, all of it. Its mine now motherfucker, ha.
I really do need mental help but at least I'm still alive....for now.