MEET THE BOOK: Let's Talk About Love - Claire Kann

We barely got our act together before the first book in the 2018 Debuts was published. Join us in wishing  ClaireKann a very happy book birthday!

First, can we just talk about how gorgeous her cover is? Wow! We love the focus on the MC and the purple font really makes the title pop!

LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE is a YA LGBTQ+ Romance published today (January 23, 2018) by Swoon Reads/Macmillan and the description reads:

Alice had her whole summer planned. Non-stop all-you-can-eat buffets while marathoning her favorite TV shows (best friends totally included) with the smallest dash of adulting—working at the library to pay her share of the rent. The only thing missing from her plan? Her girlfriend (who ended things when Alice told her she's asexual). Alice is done with dating—no thank you, do not pass go, stick a fork in her, done.

But then Alice meets Takumi and she can't stop thinking about him or the rom com-grade romance feels she did not ask for (uncertainty, butterflies, and swoons, oh my!).

When her blissful summer takes an unexpected turn and Takumi becomes her knight with a shiny library employee badge (close enough), Alice has to decide if she's willing to risk their friendship for a love that might not be reciprocated—or understood.

Find an excerpt and buy links in the External Link section. Congratulations, Claire!

Twitter: KannClaire