Chapter 6

(This is the phone conversation. C=Charlie. P=person)

C- hello?

P-is this Charlie?

C-yes this is

P- hello, I'm Tiffany, I work for Disney on ice and I was wondering if you could visit our rink tomorrow to sign up for Disney on ice

C- sure. What time?

P- 8:00 am

C- ok whats the address

P- I'll text it to you. May I speak to ms. Davis

C- um sure here she is.

I handed the phone back to Meryl. "Hello" Meryl said "ok" "thanks" "bye".

Meryl hung up the phone and turned to me. "Why did they call me and want to talk to you" Meryl said. "I dont know" I said. I went to pull my phone out of my pocket. "I forgot my phone" I said. "Oh that's why they called me" Meryl said.

The elevator dinged and we were in the lobby. "Where do you want to eat" I asked. "Can we go to Olive Garden?" Meryl asked. "Sure" I said. We walked to the car. I opened the door for Meryl then walked over to The drivers side and got in.

the ride was pretty silent but not an awkward silence. Meryl was mostly on her phone and I jut concentrated on driving. It took 15 minutes to get to Olive Garden.

I pulled into a parking spot and turned the car off. I got out then went and opened the car door for Meryl. "Wow I haven't been to Olive Garden in forever." Meryl said as we walked through the doors. "Two?" Asked the waitress. "Yep" Meryl said.

We sat down at a booth and the waitress gave is our menus. "What are you getting?" I asked. "Spaghetti in Alfredo sauce" Meryl said putting her menu down.

The waitress came back to our table and asked what we wanted for a drink. "Water with lemon" Meryl said. "What about you mister" asked the waitress. "Coke please" I said. "Are you guys all set to order or do you need a minute" the waitress asked.

"Charlie are you all set?" Meryl asked me. "Yeah" I said. "So yeah we are all set" Meryl told the waitress. "Ok what would you like" the waitress said. "I'd like Alfredo spaghetti" Meryl said. "And I'd like the unlimited soup salads and breadsticks" I said. "What soup would you like to start off with" the waitress said. "Creamy bisque" I said. "Ok I'll be right back wit your food" the waitress said.

I HAVE NO TISSUES AND MY NOSE IS RUNNING LIKE A FAUCET. Ok so idk if there really such a thing as creamy bisque soup at Olive Garden lol I made that up. so I hope you liked this chapter. I'm sorry if it kinda stinks I've been blowing my nose while I was making the chapter (and now I have no tissues).