Welcome to Pythaca

As the wind whispered through the the trees, the world grew restless.  Deserts froze and forests began to burn, almost as if plagued by what they feared the most.  This world was ruled by the supernatural, for humans had long since bread themselves into extinction.  The King wAs supposed to be a cold-hearted monster that demanded respect from everyone, but what if the one person that hated him the most was the only person that could free him from himself.

   Melody is a low ranking guard for a lord.  She detests the rule of the king and his kingdom.  Did I mention that's she's a werewolf, more specifically one that hasn't found her mate? These wolves shift at ten and expect to meet their mate around 16, but Melody is 22 and losing all hope.

   Eric is a loner, surrounded by people in the large world.  As a well know vampire, he is rich and has power, but at the same time he hates the limelight.

   Kimberly, a 16 year old siren, betrayed by her family she is a musician in the royal court, but she doesn't care, after all she gets to sing.

   The King..... All that is actually known about him is that he is an elf. Not like the short Christmas elves, but a talk graceful elf that is majestic among the supernatural creatures.

Welcome to Pythaca