Character List

CHARACTER LIST

Disclaimer!!! We have provided a picture and a few details about the characters below. Some of us might want to imagine the characters by ourselves so if you are that type, we wouldn't want infere with your imagination so skip this part.

Tyler Coleman

Tyler is a smart, ambitious but shy guy.  He is 17 years old and half American and half African.

His dad is from Ghana a country in West Africa and his mum was from Mississippi, America. His dad is a cop and his mum was a doctor.

He loves reading and writing(it's his life actually). With everything that has happened to him in the past, he only had his books to survive with.

Music is one big part of him but sadly he can't sing!

He is the editor for the school newspaper and an honour roll student. He suffers from anthropophobia.

His life as you know it hasn't been that easy. He has an unsettling past.

Mateo Diaz

Mateo is Italian and travels alot because of his dad's buisness but they are planning to settle in filgrove.

His mum died when he was 5. He loves poetry and has a published poetry book called “moonlight”

He is friendly but he tends to keep to himself and prefers online friends.

Loves to wear beanies and flannel shirts. Always has a headphone in his ears listening to calm background music.

He isn't bulky but he isn't that slim