𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

YOU GUYS GET BACK TOGETHER

HENRY

Its been a month since Henry broke up with you. You were still hurt but you managed to stay strong.Lately you've been hanging out with the losers club. You wanted to stay away with the Bowers Gang. The bell rang it was time to go home. You put your books in your locker and left out to wait for Stan and Richie.

As you were waiting you felt a tap on your shoulder causing you to jump. You turned around to see who it was. It was Henry. Your eyes locked with his for a moment until he asked you "can I talk to you for a minute?" "yeah I guess" you said.

Both of you went somewhere alone. "Y/n please forgive me what I said. I didn't mean it I was out of my mind. You don't know how much I miss you. I can't stand being alone without you I feel so incomplete. I spend my nights thinking about you. I'm so so-"

He sounded so hurt. You missed him a lot too and to prove that, you didn't let him finish what he was going to say when you kissed him. "Does this kiss mean you still love me?" he asked. "Yes, I still love you and I'll always will no matter what" you said.

"Will you be my girlfriend again?" he asked and your answer was a yes.

PATRICK

You were worried about Patrick. After what happened between both of you, you've been wanting to check on him lately. You noticed he hasn't been in school so you were guessing he's been home locked in his room. You ditched class and went over.

When you got back home you went straight to his window that was wide open. Curiously, you peeked to check if he was there and saw him laying down facing the wall. You climbed inside slowly without making a noise and walked towards him. "Patrick" you said quietly causing him to turn quick. He hugged you tight and said "I was so dumb for what I said. I thought I pushed you away for good". You rubbed his back as you hugged him back and said "you're not dumb Patrick we all say things when we're stressed or so. You're never going to lose me."

"I'm never letting you go ever again I love you" he said breaking away the hug. "I love you too Patrick... You will always be my lover for the rest of my life".

BELCH

The day you left home when Belch broke up with you your parents told you that you guys were moving to another state.

You were fine with it because you didn't wanted to see Belch & the gang everyday in school but you wouldn't able to see your friends Richie, Beverly, Ben, Stan, Mike, Bill, and Eddie.

Unfortunately you guys didn't stay that long. A year later you and your parents moved back to Derry. You changed a lot but not in a bad way, you looked different and your style was better than it was before.

You were ready to start fresh again at school in Derry and see your friends. You entered the school mostly every one was surprised how different you looked.

Passing through the Bowers Gang they all turned to you

Passing through the Bowers Gang they all turned to you. You gave a them a smile and left as you saw Richie running to you.

Fast foward, you were walking to lunch until you bumped into Belch. "Watch were you're goi- h-hey y/n" Belch said. "Hi, how you been?" you asked.

"Better now that you're here" he admitted. You scrunched your nose then smiled after. "Y/n we saved you a spot come over here!" you heard Richie yelled. "Well I guess I need to go now I'll see you around, tell the boys I said hi by the way" you said. "Hey y/n before you go, I was wondering if you want to go on a date late on?" Belch asked.

"I would love too" you said in a happy tone. "Great, I'll pick you up around 7" he said. Lets just say later that night you guys got back together.

VICTOR

He was lonely without you even if he said he wanted a break. He couldn't stand the fact you weren't no longer by his side.

What's even worse for him is that he would always see you and Stan so close thinking you moved on when you never did. Jealousy would kick in but surprisingly, he would dare to hurt Stan maybe scare him that's all.

While you were talking to Stan, Victor wraps his arms around you. Why is he like this? We're not together. You thought to yourself.

"Hey can I borrow you for a minute? " he asked. "Sure" you said.
-

"I can't stand this anymore I need you in my life again" he said. "But you said you didn't wanted to be in a relationship and you wanted a break" you said.

"I know I did but please listen to me I know I've said that but you don't understand how much I miss the memories... I miss us . I hate it when the boys tease me about you whenever they see you and Stan get so close. It tears me apart its like they're trying to say I'm nothing to you anymore. I-" Victor stops as he tries not to break down.

Seeing the tears in his eyes made you sad. You couldn't stand seeing him down you gave him a tight hug and didn't let go.

"Shhh, don't cry babe. I still love you I never moved on. Stan and I are just friends he knows I miss you when I talk about you out of the blues" you said.

Victor sniffles and smiles. "Really?" he said. You smiled back, "yes" you said as you wiped his tears away. "Be my girlfriend and never let each other go?" he asked. You answered yes and gave him a kiss on his cheek.