Think Before You Judge

One old man was sitting with his 25 years old son in the train. Train is about to leave the station. All passengers are settling down on their seats. As the train started, the young man was filled with joy and curiosity. He was sitting on the window side. He put one hand out and feeling the passing air. He shouted, "Papa see all trees are going by." The old man smiled and admired his son's feelings. Besides the young man a couple were sitting and listening to all the conversion between father and son. They felt a little awkward at the attitude of 25 years old man behaving like a small child.

Suddenly, the young man again shouted, "Papa see the pond and animals. Clouds are moving with the train." The couple were watching the young man embarrassingly. It started to rain and some of water drops fell onto the palm of the young man, filled with joy, he closed the eyes. He shouted again," Papa it's raining, water is touching me, see papa." The Couple couldn't help themselves and asked the old man,"Why don't you visit the Doctor and get your son treated."

The old man said," Yes, We came from the hospital, my son was blind and his vision has just been restored, it is the first he has ever been able to see."

Moral: "Don't draw conclusions until you know all the facts".

May 31, 2014