Chapter 1: why me?

I'm Izuku midoriya. And let's just say that right now my life is horrible.

I am constantly bullied by my childhood "friend" bakugou katsuki. I am afraid of him. He's stronger than me. Faster. And I wouldn't say smarter but...he also has a quirk. Its explosion. He uses that as an excuse to be better that other people in our class. However I....don't have a quirk.

That's the main reason kacchan tortures me all day. Everyday. And I've grown sick and tired of it.

Him and his dipshits never stop. They aren't even his friends. They just follow him because he's the strongest.

They follow him even though....he treats them like garbage.

They always prank me. Beat me up. Steal my stuff. And yes that includes homework.

And every time I walk in the class room everyone "boos" me and throws paper at me. Why me?

I have been thinking about suicide. But I don't have the guts to do that to my mother.

I don't want to cause her more pain. Especially when my dad left.

I don't want to hurt her like he did. I would never do that. I could  never do that.

Everyone doubts me. No one has ever believed in me.

Why me?

To: reader-chans and kuns 

Thank you so much for reading this first chapter of my first fanfic book!

I am also developing another book bu that's for another time ;) oh yeah and I'm an eleven year old with a lot of time on her hands :P

Yours truly, author-chan