Phase 2 let it....calm you down.

Just to let you know that this is the last chapter in the book. This will also be short but, not by much. Just like 600 words or something. Not counting this. Then a week or two after I will publish another book. THEN after that I will add the sequel to this book. That's it. Enjoy the final chapter.💕.

Third POV
Budo carried Ayano to her room. He already knew where it was. With the wonderful help of info-Chan. He opened the door with his free hand. (What did you forget who he is?) Once inside, he turns to a corner to see her bed. It was decorated with a dark purple floral pattern for the comforter. Under that was a lavender bedspread with dark blue roses embroidery embedded into them. With the accompany of yet dark blue, purple and lavender pillows.
Budo's POV
I moved the cover over just enough so I could slip her form into it. I then recovered her form with the blanket. Just below her shoulders. Leaving the room, I closed the door and left to get what I needed from my house. Since I live alone swell. But for different reasons. I walked home to grab something that will ensure that she never leaves again.
Awesome time skip
When I came back with what I needed, Agnes's still asleep. Perfect. Now, it's time to begin phase 2 of my plan. Soon my Aya, you will forever be in my arms. I walked over to her door and picked up the bag I brought with me. I walked over to her bed. She has only one window. That makes this part way more easy. I pulled out the hammer, boards and nails. I began my take of boarding her window. Since I'll only need to board this one. After all this is the only room she will be in. She has a bath room  in here so I don't need to worry. Then, I began my next task on the list. I walked over to her bed with the hammer and nails. I hammered a chain post by the bed. I attached the cabin to it and made sure it went from her bed to the bath tub. With extra space for her to be able to get in and out. I then Attached the other part of the chain to her leg. But, I made sure that it was tight but not so that it would leave a mark. Or, loose enough for her to escape. She is forever Mine and I plan to keep it that way. She WILL AND ALWAYS LOVE JUST ME. After I was finished, headed to the kitchen so I could make her some dinner and create a note explaining her absence for school next week. Thank the heavens it's a weekend. How dumb were they to have the first day of school a Friday. She has no idea of what she has done to me. She will be punished for making me hurt from her absence for so long.  This will be a pleasure for me.
Third POV
Budo was still in the kitchen making a light dinner for Ayano and him. He even has a chainsaw to the table she can't escape. Her nailed everything to the floor that could she could use to try to leave. From the couches to the bed in every room. Including her own. He was prepared for this moment. And he wasn't going to let anything spoil it for him. He was destined to claim her as his own. And nobody else will take this opportunity from him.

You can guarantee that he will try everything in his power to destroy any obstacle in his way. What will she do when she wakes up? Will she scream? Or will she come willingly into her new life? You'll just have to wait and see. That is where this story ends. But a new chapter in this struggle has just begun.

Hey weirdos I did as I promised. Cuz I Luvs you guys. And cuz I want to start on that second book. I like to write it out in one of my books and then put it on wattpad. So I hope you enjoyed the first book. Keep in touch for my new book and the sequel to this one. Until then my lovelies.

AARMAU IS OUT!! BYEE BYEE!!