You need to know this

Hi there!

This little book here is my own attempt at deciphering a broken relationship.

There are countless books on Wattpad, all talking of broken hearts and finding the 'IT' guy.

In a way, they always talk lightly about the heart break.
How their significant other cheats on them, but they soon get over it.

And I just wanted to say that a heart break is no light matter.

So here is my own version of what the aftermath of a breakup could be.

A fair warning to you, I've never experienced a real relationship before (unless you count relationships with fictional drool worthy guys as real?) so I might get some things wrong.

I apologise if it's not up to your standards.

Yes, I'm talking about you, who got your heart broken by a dickwad.

Word of advice, he's not fvcking worth it.

So, I'm hoping for some feedback from you guys, though I really just wrote this cause I had nothing to do.

Which reminds me, this book was inspired by ehl_kayy_writes with her book Best Friend's Revenge. Thanks for the steps!!!!!!

So, I think it's only deserving if i dedicate this book to her and all you heartbroken souls.

Ps. I don't even know if there is such a thing as a heart broken soul.

Pps. Is there?

Ppps. I hope to hear from you!

👊Walfrieda