°DAY 3°

Baekhyun's POV
Chanyeol and I are in a relationship for almost two years.He used to make my heart flutter.He used to make me feel pure happiness.But right now..I can't feel those things anymore..

A deep voice interruped my thoughts.

,,Baek how about we all go to the mall? Might as well have some fun since we have day off'' Chanyeol said with a warm smile

,,Uhm,s-sure Yeollie..I'll go tell the others'' I forced a smile.The nickname that I gave him making me slightly uncomfortable.

All of them were informed..except one..

Oh Sehun

I was really nervous..I kept thinking about last night..everytime I did,my heart would pound at a dangerous pace.

I knocked on his door

I could hear his footsteps approacing the door.They were very slow.

He slowly opened the door and I was greeted by his cold eyes,an evil smirk plastered on his beautiful face.

,,Well,well..Puppy really enjoys coming here..'' he said in a husky and scary voice..Shivers ran up my spine

,,I-I just came here to tell you that we are going to the m-mall..perhaps you want to come with us?'' I blushed,quickly avoiding my gaze from him,hoping he didn't see..I don't know why I'm acting like this around him..he just has that effect on me..

,,Hmm...let me think...a day at the mall...Totally doesn't sound like something I would do..but..I'll go'' he said blankly

,,R-Really?'' I asked,feeling happy all of a sudden

,,Why the hell are you so happy about it? Looks like someone enjoys being around me too much'' he chuckled deeply

,,N-no! It's not like that!'' I blushed

,,Whatever'' he said and walked past me..his cologne tickling my nostrils..so manly

****** AT THE MALL ******

Chanyeol's POV
I was quite surprised knowing that Sehun will come with us..looks like Baekhyun convinced him..but how is that possible?

I am suspicious about their relationship..the way Baekhyun stares at him..the way his eyes twinkle when Sehun's around..everytime I suggest going out he always says he's busy..but in fact..he's with Sehun..I told him countless times that Sehun is no good..and he could hurt him for being too confident..but he just doesn't listen..

In front of me I could see Baekhyun resting his head on Sehun's shoulder..while Sehun..like always..ignores him..ocasionally Baekhyun would bite Sehun,and I could see a smirk plaster on his face while staring at the maknae..

Sehun's POV
This puppy won't stop doing weird stuff to me..he always bites me and then he would smirk,staring at me..searching for a reaction..He would get angry when I ignore his gestures..I find him cute..

****BACK AT THE DORM****

Baekhyun's POV
Today was a nice day..I could spend some time with the maknae..Everytime he glanced at me smirking I kept blushing and bit his shoulder to release my anger..he laughed at me telling me that I'm an idiot..I smiled remembering today's events.

A tight hug made me froze

,,Isn't it strange Baek?'' Chanyeol whispered

,,What?'' I said

,,You..you are acting strange..you hang out with the maknae a lot nowadays..you keep ignoring me..'' he said the last part quietly.

,,I-It's not t-true Chan..you know I-'' He cut me off with a rough kiss

From the corner of my eyes,I could see Sehun standing there..watching us with his cold eyes..

Eyes wide,I tried struggling but Chanyeol's grip on my waist got stronger..

I finally managed to get away from Chanyeol but it was too late...

Sehun was gone...

,,Don't you dare ignore me again for that guy who isn't even talking to you'' Chanyeol growled before leaving

I felt my eyes sting..my heart was aching..the guilt eating me alive..

Why am I acting like this? I shouldn't feel guilty..yet..why? Why is my heart shattered? What are those feelings?

A/N Woah..What are those feelings? Is Baekhyun perhaps in love with someone else? Stay tuned for the next chapter

-Ale 🔥