Confession

3rd pov

Juvia walked to the gates of the school, giddy about what her love will respond to her confession. But she finds it out the hard way. She sees everyone crowded around a Pink salmon headed boy, a Blond locked girl, and a raven haired boy kneeling down on a knee with a necklace in a box. He smiled and asked her the question that broke Juvia
"Will you be my girlfriend Luce Hearfelia?"
She squealed "Yes!"
She jumped on him with a huge smile. Everyone clapped. But the blue haired girl just ran, ran to the place that she knew no one knew about. The blossom tree with the tree-house, her and a special boys tree house.

Natsu

I felt anger rising, and my blood go cold. Instead of doimg anything i just ran off to my special place, the place i haven't been at in a while. It's only shared with the first girl I ever was friends with, also my first crush😳. I climed up the ladder, only to be met with a girl with flowing blue hair, pale skin, and those big eyes that i once loved. I whispered "...juvia" she snapped her head towards me. She had tears stored in her eyes, ready to explode. I climed all the way in and was imedietly embraced with my friend. She cried soaking a little part of my shirt. I patted her back, feeling the sparks and butterflies i used to feel back when i was younger.

I don't get it! Why now! I never felt this way to Lucy!... Do i still love Juvi?

Juvia

I cried on my friend. He comforted me while rubbing my back. I felt the sparks and the butterflies i used to feel. I still don't get why i feel this way. It is similar to the way i felt with Gray, but stronger. I asked "N-Natsu?"
He looked down at me with a sad smile "Yeah Juvu?"
He remembers my nickname! I smiled "Why d-do I-I fe-el butterflies and-and a-sparks?"
He stared shocked and replied looking away "Its the feeling you get when you love someone..."
I looked down and asked "Do you feel it?"
He nodded slowly, I smiled. I sit in between his legs and snuggle into his his body. I felt relaxed, i felt Nadu wrap his arms around me as he lays his lips on my head. I sighed in relief.

Thanks for tuning in on this book! Of course its a Navia book, if ya don't like, don't read. As simple as that! Anyways, sorry no updates happend on my other books, my cousin deleted a few books, and i restarted one. So yea!