2

Tae could feel something in his stomach cramping. His eyes started to fill with tears simultaneously to his trembling lips. Suddenly it was so warm and soft inside him, so fluffy and happy that it almost hurt. He could feel himself slip in little space. All he wanted was to run to the man, hide in his big, furry coat and poke his dimples. And then for the man to laugh even more and ruffle his hair and pull his coat tighter around Taehyung.

He had never wanted something so badly in his whole life.

It was like strings were pulling him to the man. All his efforts to stay in big space were crushed with a simple smile of his daddy.

Tae smiled softly. It must be beautiful to have a daddy. The only one who loved him was his stuffie Yeontan. But what if this man at the right side in the corner from him already had a little. Or even worse, he probably didn't even know about littles. He would most probably be disgusted and ashamed to meet such a strange boy like Tae.

This thought made him want even more to slip in little space.

Tae sniffed. As soon as he had slipped in little space, he got thrown out of it.
Carefully he peeked over the rim of his now cold mug to the right.
But he couldn't find the man. He had disappeared.